Chapter 4 (Multiverse)

(Exams are finally over so here enjoy~)

Y/N POV

I heard a shout which made me come out of my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an ugly ramen haired guy infront of me.
"Hii there babe" He winked at me.

●●● processing ●●●

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at top of my lungs and landed a hard punch on his face.

"Hey, whats your problem cutie?" He asked while rubbing his swollen cheek.

"YOU PERVERT!! I KNOW JUST CAUSE I'M A CUTE GIRL YOU WANT TO GET ROUGH!!" I shouted and threw a pillow at him.

"Hey, you got me wron-" Before he could complete his sentence I again punched him very hard.
"GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!" I shouted one last time and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

...

"He is healed now but still unconscious. Let him rest for a while but I wonder what happened to him" y/n said making me sweatdrop.

"Anyways, I don't care. I have better things to do" she said.
"And that is?" Kaizo asked raising his eyebrow.
"Making out with Fang" she rolled her eyes and got up.

'Woah she got some guts'

"Are you both planning to make me an uncle already?" He asked and rolled his eyes too.
"Who knows" y/n shrugged and left.

"Woah she really got some guts. She is the only one who isn't afraid of you" I said.

"I like her confidence and I don't want her to be afraid of me either. She is my soon to be sister in law" He replied making me confuse.

"Your soon to be sister in law?" I asked.
"She is Pang's girlfriend" He replied.
"You mean Fang's girlfriend" I said.

"Yea yea 'Fang' its just he used to mispronounce his name when he was a toddler." He replied.
"Wait- you know him since he was a toddler!" I exclaimed.

"Lower your voice dummy. Fang is my real brother" He replied.

'Well that makes sense'

"Anyways, who is he?" I asked while pointing at the unconscious ramenhead.
"He is Ramenman, your roommate but if you don't want him as your roommate you can inform it to Admiral." He said and I nodded.

'I seriously don't want him as my roommate'

I then glanced at the other two guys.
"And who are you?" I asked them.

"Yo! I am Ray"
"Hi, I am Norman" They introduced themselves.
"They are very brave and once fought demons" Kaizo said making me roll my eyes.

'Seriously? Demons? So exaggerated'

"I am Y/N. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself too. The white haired guy gave me an eye smile while the other just stood there.

'Ray Emo'

...

"Hey, have you seen Boboiboy?" I asked a blackish purple haired guy.
He looked at me and then shook his head as a no.

"By the way, who are you? Are you new?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yea, I am new here. My name is Y/N, nice to meet you" I introduced myself.

"I am Kokichi Oma, nice to meet you too." He introduced himself and then left.

I then went to another guy who looked younger than me and decided to ask him if he knows where Boboiboy is.

"Hey, my name is Y/N. I am new here. Have you seen Boboiboy?" I asked.
"Oh sorry, no idea" he replied and quickly ran away.

'What happened to him?'

I shrugged off and went to another person.
"Hey, have you seen Boboiboy?" I asked the person. He turned around to face me and my eyes widened.

'Didn't he ran away a second ago?'

"Wait you ran away a second ago. How are you here?" I asked the boy making him chuckle.

"That was my twin brother Amane Yugi. Hi, I am Tsukasa Yugi nice to meet you"

"Hi, I am Y/N, nice to meet you too" we shook hands and he gave me a big smile.

"And yea, I've seen Boboiboy. He was in the library. I am not sure if he is still there or not but you can go and check there" he informed and I mumbled a small thank you to him.

I started walking forward but
'Wait- where is the library?'

"Hey can you help me please-" I turned around but Tsukasa was gone. I sighed and decided to look for the library by myself.

After walking for 5 minutes straight, my legs gave up. Suddenly, I tripped over a can and bumped into someone.
I closed my eyes and was waiting for the hard floor to hit my head but I felt nothing.

I slowly opened my eyes and made an eye contact with him.
His arms were wrapped around my waist and our lips almost touched like the last time. I quickly stood up straight and looked at him.

He brought his face closer to mine as if there was any space left already. He tilted his head and slowly whispered in my ear.

"You can't stop falling for me, can you?"

----------------×----------------------×--------------

Kaizo and Fang can actually debut in anime 😩💅🏻

I forgot from which YouTube video I found this comment.

Anyways, do vote if you liked it ☆~