Chapter 20 (Quarrel)

Y/N POV

"Y/N loves me so much~ Poor kiddo Are you gonna cry?"

Then Kaizo did something which never in my wildest dreams I imagined.

Everyone got shock.

And me?

I completely froze.

Trying to comprehend everything that is happening right now.

--

Kaizo grabbed Dazai's head and kicked him very hard where the sun doesn't shine.

Dazai groaned in pain and fell on the ground while clutching onto his pants.

Most of the boys looked away as if somehow they could feel the pain he was feeling.

Before Kaizo could do anything else I quickly stopped him.

Admiral and Commander ordered him to go back to his tent and they'll decide a punishment for creating such chaos.

Atsushi and Kunikida came and helped Dazai to get up. Even though Dazai was a strong man obviously he felt pain.

(Let's just pretend he isn't that strong)

He wasn't in a state to walk so Yaya helped him out.

"What are you all looking at? Hippopotamus aren't riding a bicycle here! Go back to your work!" Papazola yelled and everyone went back to their own work.

"And for you young boy, have you lost your mind? If you're so in love with her and jealous of him then just confess!" Papazola scolded.

I slightly blushed at his comment and Kaizo's little red ears didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"Huh, young couples these days" Papazola sighed.

Dazai's POV

"I swear to god- I told you not to get in a fight, didn't I?!" Kunikida scolded.

"Your friend is in pain, you should be gentle" I replied.

"We should be congratulating you" Ranpo said.

"Just ask him to kill you. I know he would be glad to do the honour" Chuuya said.

"Woahh some friends you are" I replied with a sly smirk.

"But how do you know that girl?" Atsushi asked.

"Uhh it's a pretty long and boring story." I replied.

"We've got time, tell us" Kunikida said and folded his arms making me sigh.

"Ok so listen" I said.

"Hold up! Dazai is finally sharing something let me get my popcorns!" Tanizaki exclaimed and ran straight to the kitchen.

"Are we really going to wait for him?" Chuuya asked and everyone sighed.

2 mins later

"Okay I am back!!" Tanizaki came running with a bucket of popcorn in his hand and quickly took a seat next to Ranpo.

"Now everyone is ready for the flashback" Ranpo said.

"Back in the day, we went to same school. I was well known but not really popular and liked. Y/N was known as the sweet girl. She used to be a teacher's pet well atleast that's what I used to think.

She was smarter than most of the students. And she liked me. She really liked me romantically. She used to give me hints but I always ignored her. You know I am not looking for relationships.

So yeah, that was it. I just wanted to tease him. Guess he actually likes her. Good for them" Dazai explained everything.

Y/N POV

"You know instead of picking fights you should confess your love. It would be more easy" I said and Kaizo glared at me.

"Says the one who is a simp for me." He rolled his eyes.

"Tch."

"Oh I know, you're just telling me to confess because no one has ever confessed to you. And you're scared of confessing" Kaizo stated.

"That's not true!! Alot of guys have confessed their love for me including Dazai" I straight up lied.

*Dazai sneezes*

The mention of his name made him roll his eyes.

'damn just how many times he can roll his eyes'

"And I am not scared of confessing to anyone" I stated.

"Then confess that you're a simp" He replied.

"I am not a simp!" I shouted.

"You are!" The people outside shouted back.

"Am I really a simp?" I asked myself while Kaizo pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You're unbelievably ridiculous" he sighed.

"Look who's saying" I replied.

"You know what, you both are very ridiculous" y/n said while entering the tent with a huffing Fang behind.

"Can you guys just stop fighting like a kid for a second and act maturely. Like hell, even we are much mature than you guys" y/n said.

Fang just stood there and decided to let his girl smack some senses into their brain.

"He started it" I said while pointing at him.

"Does it matter who started it? And you mr. right, was there a crash in your brain?" She asked and Kaizo just stood there.

"You know what I am gonna tell you guys a truth. Get ready for it" y/n said.

.
.

A/N- Happy New Year everyone!!

PS- There are ig 2 or 3 chapters left for the ending. Yea, I am gonna rush things up a bit. Sorry!!