Chapter 13 (Girlboss)

Y/N POV

"YOU WHAT!?!" Kaizo shouted.

"Why tf are you shouting? I just faked my name for the sake of this mission" I replied.

"Kaizo, isn't Hisoka popular for knowing names of everyone and everything? Or am I being high?" Ramenman asked.

"You aren't high. Not just that, he can easily sense when someone is lying to him." Kaizo replied.

"I didn't knew that" I said.

"Why did you lie then? Did I told you to lie!" Kaizo yelled.

"Shut up! No, you didn't told me to lie. But you didn't tell me anything at all. You never gave me any kinda instruction so you can't yell at me like this. And I hate to say this but Kaizo, you really suck" I yelled making him complete shock.

Kaizo was too stunned to speak.

"Holy shit, this is interesting. I better go get some popcorns" Ramenman said and went inside the kitchen leaving us alone.

"Take it back" Kaizo said well more like he ordered.
"I ain't taking anything back." I replied and rolled my eyes at him.

Suddenly he pushed me against the wall. He looked angry but I didn't care.

"Apologise right now" He ordered.
"If you think I am gonna apologise then you should go suck your.. you know what I mean" I said with an irritated look.

(Y/N girlboss era)

"Let me go, jerk!" I tried to push him away but his grip was too tight.

"Do you have a degrading kink or what? I said let me go!" I finally pushed him away with all of my strength.

"Okay! I am back with popcorn. I didn't miss something, did I?" Ramenman asked and both Kaizo and I rolled our eyes at him.

"Hey Y/N I-" Ramenman wanted to say something but I wasn't in mood of talking to anyone.
"Shut up, you piece of crap!" I shouted and he immediately stopped.

"Ah.. Kaizo-" He called.
"Why can't you just stfu for a minute, you noodlehead" Kaizo said in a raspy voice making him shut up.

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Why are the alarms beeping?" Kaizo asked.
"Because Hisoka's soldiers are after us. I wanted to inform this to you but you both told me to shut up" Ramenman explained.

"Quick, head to the control room" Kaizo ordered and we all went inside the control.

Kaizo and Ramenman took control while I just sat on my seat and put on the seatbelt.

"They are launching missiles" Kaizo informed and quickly guarded the spaceship.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll protect you just hold my hand" Ramenman said and forwarded his hand.
"No thanks, I would rather die while showing you the finger" I replied and showed my middle finger to him.

"We have no choice. I have to go and fight them. Ramenman and Y/N stay here" He ordered.
"No way, I am coming too." I said and stood up.

"Follow my damn order" Kaizo said.
"Tch, in your dreams" I replied making him sigh.

"If something happens to you. I'll not be responsible for that" He said and I nodded.

"Okay now, time to face some pirates!" I exclaimed and went outside the spaceship with Kaizo behind.

As soon as we went outside. We found ourselves surrounded by the pirates there were total 10 of them.

"I'll take these eight, you deal with those two." He said and pointed at the two pirates.
"Oh wow so much equality" I said sarcastically.

Kaizo took out his sword and started fighting with the soldiers. On the other hand I fought without any weapons.

After few minutes, I finally defeated those two while Kaizo was still fighting 2 of them. I looked down and saw 3 defeated pirates.

"Wait then where are the other 3?" I mumbled.

"Y/N watch out!" Kaizo shouted making me look up.

I was surrounded by those 3 remaining pirates and they had some deadly weapons in their hand.
"Attack!" One ordered and all of them aimed at me.

I quickly closed my eyes and shouted.
I waited for some kind of impact but nothing happened.

'Did Kaizo save me?'

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself alone.

"Where is everyone?" I mumbled and looked around. Suddenly a hand appeared from the other corner.

I quickly went to that corner and found Kaizo trying to climb up.

Me being a good alien, I showed my alienity and offered him help but him being a bitch ignored it.

"What were you doing down there?" I asked.
"What do you think I was doing?" He asked sarcastically.

"Where are those pirates?" I asked.
"Don't you know? You defeated them already" He replied making my eyes go wide.

"Wait what? But how?" I asked confusingly.
"Your powers. When you screamed a huge amount of energy released. The light almost blinded me but I survived anyway but those pirates couldn't" Kaizo replied.

"Woah thats so awsome! Can I do that again?" I shouted but this time nothing happened.
"I guess it only gets activated when you sense danger" He replied and I nodded.

"Well done. You did a great job, Y/N" Kaizo said with a smile, a genuine smile.
"I- umm thanks" I replied.

"Now lets get inside the spaceship" He said and I nodded.

~Time skip~

"Well done. You three completed the mission of retrieving the powersphere safely" Admiral said.

The door of the room opened revealing Commander and Lightbot.

"Y/N!" Lightbot exclaimed and quickly hugged me.
"I missed you too, Lightbot" I chuckled seeing him clinging onto me.

-----------------×----------------×---------------------

Thanks for reading!
Do vote if you liked it ☆~