Chapter 8 (Match)

Y/N POV

"Thanks for guiding us and sorry for the trouble" I apologised to the boy infront of me.
"Uhh its fine. I was going there too anyways" Kokichi replied.

"Y/N, I am hungry~ I want candies" Anya whined.
"But canteen don't have any candies" I replied.

"How about we go and rob a candy store?!" Kokichi suggested excitedly making both of us stare at him.

(I got inspired by that trending audio. I mean come on Kokichi would seriously do something like that)

'Is he for real? I guess its better to maintain some distance'

"Its fine. Anya will just eat the peanuts" Anya said and I nodded.
"Okay then" he said with a disappointed tone.

'Sad but I am not gonna rob a store just because Anya want candies. Kokichi is really like those villains in dramas who kills everyone just to save the girl they like. I mean those kind of guys are hot and Kokichi is hot too but I think he is a psychopath. If I look properly both Kaizo and Kokichi are hot. But Kaizo is more of a hero but he would kill me just to save everyone. I mean I ain't complaining-'

"Y/N stop, you think a lot. My head hurts" Anya said catching my attention.

She looked pale and her nose was bleeding.

"I am so sorry,Anya" I quickly wiped the blood with a handkerchief

"I don't think I can walk" she mumbled.
"Its fine" I replied and carried her.

...

"We are here!" Kokichi exclaimed and quickly went to sit behind Shuichi Saihara. I met him yesterday he seemed nice.

'Maybe they are friends'

"Hey y/n here!" I spotted a guy wearing a shield armour waving at me.

'Do I even know him?'

I awkwardly waved back.

"Yea Sai I am coming"

I turned behind and saw the younger y/n.

'Now thats awkward. I just waved at him when he wasn't even waving at me'

"Kinda embarrassing isn't it?" y/n chuckled.
"Its fine. Come and sit with us" y/n said and I nodded.

We went to a spot and y/n sat next to Fang. And I took a seat next to a guy named Lawliet. Well he told me to call him L.

He is the owner of the powersphere databot but people say he has more data than the databot itself.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Its time for the match to begin. Please welcome Captain Kaizo" As MC said that the whole crowd started cheering for Kaizo.

Kaizo entered the arena and everyone started cheering even more.

'Wow people really are crazy over him'

"He is the eye candy of this academy" L said while munching on a pastry.

'Wait how the heck that pastry appeared?'

"Also welcome our Yugi twins Amane and Tsukasa!" MC yelled but this time the cheers were less.

'I guess they are not as popular as Kaizo'

Amane and Tsukasa entered and everyone cheered including me.
Me and Amane made an eye contact. He passed me very cute eye smile and waved at me and I waved back.

Everyone's attention went on us even Kaizo's. He glared at me making me gulp in fear.

'What's his problem? No wonder everyone is scared of him'

The match soon began and I was shocked, really shocked. Kaizo was way better than I expected. He handled both Amane and Tsukasa really well.

Amane had a sword which seemed like a normal sword whereas Kaizo was fighting with a energy blade.
Tsukasa wasn't doing much to be honest. But he was still fighting.

Only 5 minutes were left for the match to end. None of them were giving up.

Both Kaizo and Amane were struggling. Tsukasa was wondering how to touch Kaizo's forehead.

The whole crowd was silent.

'Wait I was supposed to cheer for Amane'

"Amane! Amane! Amane!" I started cheering for him making everyone look at me in wide eyes even Amane and Kaizo.

Tsukasa took that as a perfect chance and touched Kaizo's forehead and made him go to sleep.

"Now that was unbelievable. Today's match winners are the Yugi brothers!" MC shouted and very less people cheered.

Then y/n stood up from her seat and went to Kaizo. She touched his forehead and after few seconds he woke up.

He looked really tired. But the sweat was making him look hot. But then his crimson eyes pierced my soul.

I felt a chill going down my spine.

'Again, I think I am going to be in a big trouble'

---------------×-----------------------×----------------

Please this is so cute!! (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)~♡

Anyways, do vote if you liked it☆