Chapter 14 (Sis in law)

Y/N POV

"I like talking with you. You are so fun! Wait- so basically I am talking to myself rn? Damn" y/n said making me confuse. She always says something that makes no sense.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked.
"You're stupid you know that. Wait I just called myself stupid" She said making me sweatdrop.

"You seriously need therapy" I said and chuckled.

"So, how are things going between you and Fang?" I asked.
"We don't talk much rn, since he is always on missions but I sometimes tag along just in case if someone gets hurt very badly" She replied.

"Hey quick question!" She said and I nodded.
"Is Kaizo good at smooching or no?" She asked making me choke on my saliva.
"What?"

"Is Kaizo a good kisser?" She asked again.
"I don't know. How am I supposed to know that?!" I asked.
"Well you know cause you're dating him" she replied making my eyes go wide.

"That's not true! He isn't even my type at all!!" I shouted.
"Oh really? You sure about that?" She asked with a sus look.

(Not at all stolen from TBHK episode 9 or was it 10? Idk)

"Yea, I am sure. And from where did you get that false information?" I asked.
"Girl!! Everyone thinks that you both are dating even Admiral and Commander. This rumour is all over the Academy" She replied.

"What the- how? Why do they even think that?" I shouted.
"Maybe because you both are close and not to mention that he even patted your head." She replied.

"And maybe, maybe he likes you. I mean come on, its kind obvious. He is Mr.Right of this Academy, he never talks to any girl. He sometimes talks with me tho and its only because I am Fang's girlfriend. He sometimes talks with Ying and Yaya only to give them orders." She said making me gulp.

"I don't think so" I replied and she sighed.
"Listen here you dumbass, this is a Kaizo X Reader so obviously you're gonna end up with him. So he definitely likes you. All you need to do is stop being so dense" She again said something that didn't make any sense.

"What are you even trying to say?" I asked.
"Ughh you should stop being friends with Adrien. He is really corrupting your mind" She said.

Suddenly the door of her room opened revealing Fang.

"Oh hey, Y/N" He greeted.
"Hi Fang" I greeted back.

"I legit thought you were going to greet him back too since we both share the same name." I said and she sighed.

"Y/N even tho we share same names and even tho we are the same person just in different dimension. I ain't dumb like you. Fang would never greet me" She said and not gonna lie it was kinda offending but true.

"Hey don't talk to my sis-in-law like that" Fang said making me choke on air.

"What the- what do you mean by sis-in-law?" I asked.
"Aren't you both dating? He might be a bitch sometimes but he is actually good. I hope you'll take good care of my brother" Fang said.

"We.are.not.dating" I said and he just gave me a suspicious look.
"I don't believe you" Fang replied.
"Well you should" I said and he chuckled.

"Anyways, I am going now" I said and they both nodded.
I stood up and I was about to leave.

"You both better not do something dirty" I said with a smirk.
"Girl, literally no one listens to you here and you think we will. Do you wanna stay and watch us making out?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I would rather leave" I replied and left her room.

...

"How was your mission?" Anya asked while hugging my legs.
"It was good. How were you?" I asked.
"Any was very lonely without you" she replied and hugged me tighter.

"Aww I am back now. Why don't we sleep now? It's already night time" I said and she shook her head.
"I wanna hear a story first" she said and I nodded.
"Sure! What story?" I asked.

"I wanna hear about Jeff the killer." She replied and my eyes widened.

"From where did you even heard that?" I asked.
"Some seniors were talking about it" she replied.

"Well let's leave that story for later. Let's just go to sleep now. I am so tired" I said and threw myself on my comfy bed.

"Can we cuddle please?" She asked and I chuckled.
"Sure." I replied with a smile.

A/N- me and my motivation to write both are dead rn.