Chapter 11 (Rescue)

Y/N POV

"Now that was kinda easy" I said and looked at Kaizo who was covered in sweat.

After fighting for 15 minutes straight We finally defeated those space bugs.
They weren't a big deal. The only problem was that they were numerous.

"You good?" I asked but Kaizo didn't replied.

He took of his jacket revealing his sleevless shirt beneath. His shirt was kind of tight and that made it easier for me to see the outlines of his 4 pack abs.

I could also see his biceps.
'Man seriously works out alot'

"Here catch it" he said and threw his jacket at me. I couldn't catch it but it landed perfectly on my face.

And the first thing I noticed was the bed smell that was coming from the jacket. The smell was literally burning my nostrils.

"Ew" I threw the jacket away and made a very disgusted face.

"Your jacket is way too smelly" I complained.
"That's because I work unlike you" He replied.

"He can never stop being a jerk" I mumbled.

"And you can never stop being a simp" he replied making my eyes go wide.

'Shit. He heard that'

"Now let's get inside the spaceship we have a mission to deal with" he said and I followed him.

...

"How's the situation Ramenman?" Kaizo asked.

"Everything is going good. We will reach planet Utopia in some minutes" Ramenman replied.

"Well done" Kaizo said with literally no emotion.

"I am hungry. Let's eat something" Ramenman suggested.

"You can just eat your hair" Kaizo replied making me laugh a little.

'poor guy always gets roasted'

"Well I am kinda hungry too" I said and Kaizo sighed.
"Fine. Go and prepare something for yourself" he ordered.

"What about you? What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

Kaizo: you

"I am not hungry. I'll monitor here. You both go and eat something" he said and we nodded.

Ramenman then pulled me inside the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"You" he replied and pushed me against the wall.

"What the hell. Get away from me" I shouted and tried to push him away.

"Come on, don't resist. No one can resist my charms" He said and I just felt like puking.

"What charm are you talking about? You are the most ugliest guy I've ever seen in my entire 17 years of life" I said and again tried to push him away but his grip was way too strong.

"Come on, let me taste those plump lips of yours" he said and brought his face closer to mine making me close my eyes.

Not because I wanted him to kiss me but because I didn't wanted to see his ugly face so much closer to mine.

But after few seconds I felt him leaving my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was an angry Kaizo beating the shit out of Ramenman.

Ramenman's nose was bleeding. His hair were broken. Such a waste of food. And he was struggling to breathe.

"Kaizo stop! Let him go! He will die!" I shouted and tried to stop him from committing a murder.

I tried my best to pull him away from Ramenman but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop it!" I shouted and finally pulled him away from the way too injured man who was coughing blood.

"Is he really alive?" I asked looking at Ramenman.

"That wasn't necessary" I said to Kaizo.

"So you wanted him to harass you?" He asked with those scary dark crimson eyes.

"That's not what I meant" I replied.

"Just shut up and go to the control room" he ordered and I followed.

...

I stared at the food in front of me.

*Cough cough*

Kaizo fake coughed catching my attention.

I took a bite from my food and it was okay-ish.

"How's the food?" He asked.

"Ahh it's good, really good. Thanks for making it" I thanked him even tho I wasn't really thankful.

"Yea, be greatful" he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"So, How's Ramenman?" I asked.
"He is fine. He is currently resting in the restroom" He replied.

"Well, umm, thanks for saving me" I thanked him.

"No need. I couldn't stand someone getting raped in front of me." He replied.

'I guess he isn't that bad'

-----------------×-------------------×--------------------

A/N- Thank you so much for reading do vote if you liked it -☆