Chapter 21 (Facts)

Y/N POV

"You know what I am gonna tell you guys a truth. Get ready for it" y/n said.

"What are you gonna say?" Fang asked.

"Just some facts" she replied.

"You both are ridiculous utterly ridiculous. You let your ego come between your feelings." She scolded.

"Kaizo you are full of yourself and can't confess because girls are the one who comes and confess to you but a change wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"And Y/N, I don't know about you. You're really just dumb." She said in a disappointed tone.

"I-" I didn't know what to say.

"Trust me I never thought my other self would turn out to be this stupid."

"Ok y/n, I think this is enough" Fang stopped y/n from roasting the hell out of us.

"See, I am sorry if I hurted your feelings by saying those things but the things I said are facts"

"There she goes again~" Kaizo sighed in annoyance.

"I just want both of you to stop being so stubborn and end up together already. Like come on its the 21st chapter how will this story end if you two won't do anything!" y/n shouted in frustration.

"For the sake of the lord, STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!!" Fang scolded.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Anyways, where was I?" y/n asked having no clue where she stopped.

"What do they even keep talking about?" Kaizo asked.

"I have no freaking idea" I replied.

"I just want to ask you something. Do you guys like each other?" she asked making me gulp.
I had no idea what to reply.

"Please just tell me honestly. Don't let your ego ruin this" she begged with hopes in her eyes.

I sighed and looked down at my feets.

"Maybe I d-do like him" I confessing not removing my eyes from my feets.

Both Fang and y/n smiled after hearing my confession.

They both looked at Kaizo only to find him with a bit flustered face by the confession which kinda shocked them. It was their first time seeing Kaizo being flustered.

Fang couldn't help but laugh at this sight of his brother.

"What is so funny huh!?" Kaizo shot a death glare at him making him stop laughing.

"Nothing captain" he replied and hid behind y/n.

"So, captain Kaizo don't you have anything to say?" she asked.

"What do you want me to say huh?" He replied with a poker face.

The trio groaned in frustration mentally cursing him.

"Man, I'm too old for this freaking job" y/n groaned.

"What job?" Kaizo asked.

"Babysitting you both"

If looks could kill he would have died by now.

"I swear to god- Kaizo just confess if you like her or not?" She groaned.

She was obviously getting fed up by him.

"And what if I do like her?!" He questioned back making everyone's jaw drop.

"You do?" I asked for confirmation.

"I was just asking" he shrugged his shoulders making everyone groan in frustration.

"Brother are you really that stupid?" Fang asked completely annoyed by his brother.

"What did you say!" Kaizo shouted but Fang just stood there unfazed.

"Exactly what you heard" He replied making my jaw drop.

It was my first time seeing Fang talking back to Kaizo, y/n seemed shock too.

"Do you really want Dazai to take Y/N from you? No right! So stop being so stupid and confess already!" Fang shouted making Kaizo shock.

"And you better not scold Fang later" y/n warned making him gulp.

"So what's your answer now?" I asked.

"Did you really mean it? That you like me?" He asked.
"Gosh I already confessed, didn't I?"

"We are waiting" Fang said.

"Well ok if that's what you peasants want, I like her too" he confessed with a bold voice and poker face trying to remain cool.

But his cheeks started turning red which made the three of us burst into laughter.

"Someone is blushing~~" y/n teased.
"Seesh whatever" Kaizo rolled his eyes.

"Wait that was it? That was the confession?" I asked and they all nodded.

"What else were you expecting?" He asked.

"You are not gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked with a frown making them laugh.

"Are you really that desparate?" He asked with a smirk.
"Look who's saying"

"Aww come on don't break her heart brother, propose her. I proposed to y/n too" Fang said and y/n nodded.

"Okay just because Fang is begging, I am doing it" he said making Fang roll his eyes.

"Wow such nice brother I've got" he said sarcastically making me chuckle.

"Y/N" Kaizo called and I turned towards him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You may date me"

A/N- have you guys watched the promised Neverland? I might make a oneshot book of it when I'll finish this.

sorry for updating so late. The book is gonna end soon. And my finals are coming too. I might delete Wattpad for a while.

Thank you so much!!~