Chapter 3 (Tapops)

Y/N POV

"So you don't have Lightbot's powers?" Admiral asked and I nodded.

"Yes or No!"
"Yes sir"

(Not me writing this while listening to yes or yes by Twice. Stan Twice!)

"I want to ask Lightbot few questions" He said and Lightbot quickly hid behind me.

"Its okay. You'll be safe" I patted him.

"Lightbot, you took back your powers from your previous owner?" Admiral asked.
"Yes I did"

"Wait- Powerspheres can take back their powers too?" I asked.
"Yea, if they fail to follow the rules" Kaizo replied.

"There are rules a powersphere owner needs to follow.
1. Protect the powersphere.
Few powerspheres are weak and they need to be protected. If they fail to keep it safe then powerspheres can take back their powers.
2. Always use the powers for good work.
Powersphere can take back their powers if the owner has bad intentions." Admiral explained the rules.

"How did you find Lightbot?" Kaizo asked curiously.
"Well 2 weeks ago, I saw him being chased by someone. Then he asked for help and I took him with me" I replied.

"Lightbot, do you want Y/N as your new owner. Do you trust her and want to give her your powers?" Admiral asked.
"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Y/N, do you want it?" Admiral asked.
"I don't know. I never had any powers before so I don't know if I'll be able to do it" I said.

"Understandable, but there is no need to worry about that. Once you get the powers you'll train under us so it won't be a problem." Admiral said and I nodded.
"You have a point. Okay then, I'll be Lightbot's new owner" I said.

"Yay!" Lightbot exclaimed.
"I'll give you my powers right now" He said and placed his robotic hands on my shoulders.

I closed my eyes but didn't really felt anything.

'Are they making me a fool?'

"Done! You have my powers now!" Lightbot exclaimed.
"But I don't really feel anything strange" I said making Kaizo chuckle a little.

"What were you expecting huh? Pain?" He asked and rolled his eyes.
"Nah but I thought it will feel different. Do I really have powers?" I asked and Lightbot nodded.

"What exactly are my powers?" I asked.
"Do you know Boboiboy?" Admiral asked.
"Yes"

"He can help you with it. Kaizo go and show Y/N her room" Admiral commanded.
"Okay Admiral" Kaizo saluted and so did I.

...

"Is Kassim your fake name that you use on missions?" I asked and he nodded.

We both entered the canteen since I was hungry.
I noticed Boboiboy sitting on the bench with his other 5 friends.
"Hey Boboiboy!" I raised my hand and everyone noticed me. But they all had a scared look on their face except y/n.

(y/n- Fang's girlfriend from Frenemies. Y/N- Soon to be Kaizo's girlfriend)

'Are they scared of me?'

I then noticed that they were actually looking at Kaizo.
'Are they scared of him?'

I went near them and Kaizo followed.

"Hi everyone~"
"Hi Y/N"

I took a seat next to Yaya and Kaizo sat between Fang and y/n.

'Leave the couples alone'

"Hey y/n, everything going good between you and Fang?" He asked.
"Yea, even tho sometimes he give me headaches but yea everything is good" she replied making Kaizo smack Fang's head lightly.

"Don't trouble her much. I didn't raised you to be like this" He said.
"You didn't raised me at all" Fang replied and rubbed his head.

"Anyways, Boboiboy do you know anything about Lightbot?" I asked.
"Not really" he replied.
"Strange, Admiral said that I should ask for your help since I've Lightbot's powers now" I said and everyone looked at me.

"You have his powers!"
"Umm yea.. he gave it few minutes ago. I am his new owner now" I replied.

"Cool! Maybe you have same powers like my light/solar element thats why Admiral said that I can help you" He pointed out making me nod.

"Boboiboy and I will train you" Kaizo said and everyone's eyes widened.

"Why you?" I asked.
"I am the Captain here. So, you need me" He replied and took a bite from Fang's Carrotcake donut.
"Hey that was mine!"

...

"This is your room. You have a roommate too but I don't know who." He said and I sat on the bed. It was very comfy.

"Quit being lazy" He said and rolled his eyes.
"Please, I am very exhausted right now. Just let me take 2 hours nap." I pleaded making him sigh in defeat.
"And yea, I am a light sleeper so please make sure that you don't disturb me" I took my shoes off and lied down on the comfy bed.

...

Kaizo's POV

I went back to Admiral's office but saw someone I wasn't expecting.

"Hi Kaizo, How you doin'?" He gave me a smug look making me want to puke.
"Good. What about you, Ramenman?"
"I was doing fine before I met you" he replied.

'Can I just punch him already!'

"Kaizo, Ramenman is going to train the newbies and he is Y/N's roommate " Admiral said and my eyes widened.

"Hell no! I don't trust him around girls" I shouted.

"Do not raise your voice Kaizo! We will ask Y/N if she is ok with it or not" Admiral said and I nodded.

"Well now show me my room, dear Kaizo" He smirked. I desperately wanted to punch him but didn't.

We both entered the room and his gaze fell on sleeping Y/N.

"Who is this cutie right here?" He asked and went near her.
"No! Don't go near her!" I shouted making Y/N slowly open her eyes.

"Hii there babe" Ramenman winked at her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Y/N screamed at top of her lungs and landed a hard punch on his face.

'Deserved'

"What happened? We heard a scream"
"Is everything ok?"

I heard two familiar voices. I turned behind and saw Ray and Norman.

-------------------×---------------×-------------------

Them>>>> 😩

Cr to the owner. Found it on Google without any credit.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~