Chapter 18 (BSD)

Y/N POV

"We should inform them that we've returned here safely" I said and tried to contact them.

"Oh no, something is wrong!"

"What happened?" Kaizo asked.
"I can't contact any of them" I replied.

"Let me try" he said.
"Yea, you are correct even I can't contact them"

"I'll track where they are" commander kokochi said and tracked their locations.

"Oh no! They all went in to the prohibited area. The signals are weak there so that explains why you weren't able to contact them" Commander explained.

"Commander, send the special rescue team to help them" Admiral ordered.
"Yes Admiral" Commander quickly informed the special team about the situation.

"Don't worry, they started looking fo-" before commander could complete his sentence we heard a loud explosion.

"What was that?" Everyone started shouting.

Then from the corner of my eyes I caught BoBoiBoy and the team coming out of the forest with some unknown people which I assumed was special rescue team.

But someone from that team caught my attention. He wasn't someone anonymous to me.

'wait is he- no it can't be'

"Thank you so much for your help" Command thanked the team.

"No problem. They were strong enough to face every problem we just helped them out" A guy with slight silver white hair said.

They all started talking about something. While my eyes were still on him.

"He might think you're a creep" Kaizo whispered in my ear making me gasp.
"Shut up" I said more like shouted which caught everyone's attention including his.

His eyes widened for a second but he later smiled and marched towards me.

'oh no'

"Hi Y/N" he greeted.
"Hi" I waved at him.

"I was kinda suprised to see you here" he said.
"Same, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I am a part of special rescue team for sometime then I'll again go on other missions" he replied.

"Woah that's really cool" I said not knowing what to say exactly.

"What about you? What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well I'm a student of Tapops Academy" I answered.

"Woah for real? You have a power sphere?" He asked suprisingly.
"Yea, I have lightbot" I replied.

"That's awesome do you-" before he could complete his sentence Kaizo cut him off.

"We have some things to do, don't we?" Kaizo said while wrapping his around my shoulder.

'what tf is he doing!'

"Well then, I am Dazai." He introduced himself.
"Yes, I've heard about you" Kaizo replied.

"I am Kaizo" he introduced himself.
"Never heard of you" Dazai replied.

'here he goes again'

"Oh you will, very soon" He replied.

"I'll be waiting for that day. Anyways" Dazai came forward and slightly kissed my cheek making everyone's eyes go wide.

Kaizo's hand turned into a fist and it looked like he was ready to throw a punch.

"See you tomorrow Y/N" He winked.

Before they both could get in a serious fight I quickly pulled Kaizo away with me.

"How do you know Dazai?" He asked.
"We used to be friends" I replied.

"That didn't look like just friends" he mentioned.
"Why does it bothers you wait a sec are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk.

"Jealous of him? Hell no" he replied.
"Your actions says otherwise" said.

"Whatever floats your boat then" he said and went to Fang.

"He is so jealous" I heard someone from behind. I turned around and saw y/n.

"Don't worry, he'll be ours very soon" y/n said and patted my shoulder.

"Ours?" I asked.

"You'll get it later dummy"

Lmaoo I am so sorry for updating this late. But alot of shits are going on in my life.

I was thinking to make a book where I'll spill all the tea which is happening and get your advices maybe.