one

he has to be respectful.
the times where i let people slide just shows how easily people know it is to use me.
well i'm a new me now.

he has to care about me.
i want him there for me like i would be for him.

i want him sarcastic.
i want a man with some sarcasm, it's hot.

i want him to be confident.
i'm not gonna deal with no pick me boy.

he has to be loyal.
if i can't trust him then he can't trust me.

and finally, he has to support my career choice...
and it's a little different from others.

i'm a porn star, for how crazy it sounds i very much enjoy it for many reasons.

first, you make new friends.

secondly, you find what you're good at and what you like.

and lastly, you make hella money.

now it would be hard to be in a relationship when being a porn star because of changes in the people you work or associate with. a big one is jealousy, which i get but that's were trust comes in hand. in my past relationships they thought if i could have sex with others so can they, i didn't necessarily care because it would be wrong to care since my career; but they often would do it for jealousy issues.

and it's not like i can just quit my job, i make really good money and no one would hire me elsewhere if they knew i was a porn star, i have no degree or profession so it's not like i have much of an other choice.

in my work i have a huge rivalry with a guy named clay. him and i switch second and first place for best porn star and so we make it a competition. thankfully we've never been paired together for a video because i feel as if that would just go terribly.

i'm not gonna lie, he's fine; when i mean fine i mean fine. he's tall, muscular, cocky, confident, tan, has dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and golden eyelashes.

currently i was in my office looking through my schedule seeing what i had to do for the rest of this week. basically i was paired with josh, a solo, and just a thirst trap.

so far clay had the highest ranking which pissed me off a bit, i know i'm much better than him so that kept my hopes high.

i can be a bit cocky you could say....

my walki-talki chimed off, i rolled my eyes and put the palm of my hands on my desk then pushing myself away from the polished stone table.

i stood up and walked over to my bosses office, apparently there was another meeting? it gets annoying sometimes.

my heels clicked on the floor, only an hour ago i had my last video taken; i got a shower then put some heels on, i feel like i'm the main character with them on.

i walked in to see clay sitting in the only chair in front of phil's wooden desk.

"my turn" i rolled my eyes then crossing my arms next to clay as he sat in his chair.

"what do you fucking mean?" clay glared at me.

"aye, cmon mates let's calm down...." phil shook his head.

"why's he in here?" i tilted my head.

"there was a mess up in the schedule and so no one is doing anything for the rest of the week, saying so i was wondering something..." phil smirked.

"ok?.." clay and i said in sync.

"do you know how much money y'all would get for doing a duet?" phil started.

"absolutely not" i immediately said with a disgusted face.

i popped my hip out of comfort since i never liked standing for too long, it gets me light headed thanks to low blood sugar.

"what's wrong georgie? you scared im too big for you?~" clay chuckled.

"i'm not a bottom." i muttered angrily.

"that's not what i saw in your last video~" clay smirked.

"phil, it's a no for me" i ignored clay.

"that sucks... i was planning on giving you guys raises too... oh well" phil shrugged manipulatively.

"i hate you..." i muttered to phil.

"sure you do" phil smiled.

"how much are we talking?" i rose an eyebrow.

"currently you both are five hundred fifty per video, i was considering to double it. if your mind isn't made in an hour, five hundred dollars does down for the deal" phil continued.

"im up for it, sounds fun" clay smirked at me briefly.

"i don't know..." i muttered.

"ok well i'll ring you in about in an hour to get your final decisions" phil smiled.

"ok..." i sighed.

"ok!" clay smirked then pushing past me.

the office door shut and i looked back at phil who shrugged his shoulders, i turned around and slowly dragged my feet out of the office. what the hell was i supposed to do?

i walked out of the office to immediately be grabbed lightly by the neck and pushed into the wall.

"hey georgie~" clay chuckled with a crooked smirk on his face.

"clay-" i said breathily, not having enough energy to deal with his shit today.

"you're gonna listen to what i say, i need that pay raise and so you're gonna oblige to what he wants. do i make myself clear?" he whispered into my ear then kissing on my neck a tiny bit roughly.

"fuck off clay, i'll make whatever decision i want to" i rolled my eyes.

"why no? too scared of my monster cock?" he smirked.

"not at all, you should be scared of mine" i winked then walking away.

"shall we compare?" clay jogged up to me as i walked into my office.

"with your two inches? no thanks" i laughed.

"so you're telling me you never seen any of my videos?" clay said with a surprised look.

"i'm not weird like you babes" i laughed to myself.

"it's not like that, it showed on the top views on the immediate page" clay replied.

"why were you on the website?" i smirked.

"cause i was horny and looking for new video ideas to settle with phil" he shrugged.

"whatever you say" i smirked.

i couldn't tell if he were lying or not, but all i know is that i wasn't helping this brat.

"what do you say george?" clay tilted his head.

"what's in it for me?" i rose an eyebrow.

"more money, my dick, and.... i'll treat you like a princess for a full day" clay shrugged.

"what do you mean by treat me like a princess...?" i said while considering the thought.

"i take you to dinner and we go places, i pay for everything and i'll give you the time of your life" clay smirked.

"that better not be a sex joke" i rolled my eyes.

"it's not! honestly!" clay got defensive.

"why do you need the money anyways? you're a multi-millionaire" i started thinking.