seventeen

we got back home and he apologized for his parents actions which confused me, their actions had nothing to do with him.

"don't be sorry, but will they ever accept me?" i asked.

"hopefully they will" clay kissed my cheek.

-
clays pov~

i finally had true feelings for george now and he was the best boyfriend ever, i've been wanting to propose to him; we've been so great together it makes me have hope forever. but i've been thinking about what my parents have been saying.... was fundy good for me? was he really the one? yeah he cheated on me, but he was always respectful to the people i loved most.

i can't seriously be taking him into consideration again.... god i'm an idiot....

-
george's pov~

clay stared off into space, i tapped his shoulder and he snapped out of whatever he was thinking of.

"parents aren't always right..." clay muttered.

"what clay?" i asked.

"sorry i was just thinking" he replied.

"oh okay, if you wanna talk about whatever you were thinking i can help" i smiled.

"thank you but i think i got this georgie" he giggled.

"okay" i giggled with him.

"you wanna make some pasta with me?" clay asked.

"sure! i'm not very hungry because of my nervousness" i looked around nervously.

"your emotions are valid baby, don't be nervous around me; you can express every emotion to me without a voice yelling at you" he smiled.

"thank you" i smiled as a pink hue covered my cheeks.

"just make sure you eat something before going to bed" he stated.

"i will" i smiled at him.

"i'm proud of you george" clay smiled.

"wha?-" i looked at him confused.

"you've been through a lot, you're super strong" clay rubbed my hand.

"um-" i didn't know how to respond.

"it's okay baby, i understand if you don't know how to reply" he giggled.

"thank you" i looked up at his yellowish eyes.

they were green, but yet i couldn't see them. this sometimes made me sad

"anytime baby, you deserve the world" he told me.

"you do too" i replied with a smile.

"wanna watch our movie?" clay smiled excitedly.

"eee yes yes yes!!" i giggled then running to our big living room.

soon i hear loud stomping footsteps behind me and i started to scream, he was running after me. obviously this was something we did often so i always had to expect it. clay suddenly grabbed me the throwing me on his shoulders then jumping onto the couch dramatically. we were laughing while in each other's arms, god i loved him.

"the princess bride!" clay grabbed the remote like it were a sword.

"as you wish~" i mimicked the main character.

"oh shush" clay said then turning the tv on.

clay leant back into the couch, i took this as a opportunity to cuddle with him; he immediately took me into his embrace.

"you're so cute" clay played with my hair.

"you're so snuggly" i giggled.

-

"GEORGEE?" i heard clay yell from across the hallway.

"CLAYY?" i yelled back confused.

"MEET ME IN THE LIVING ROOM" clay spoke.

"uh- okay.." i said nervously.

"don't be worried" clay said then putting on a white tshirt.

i walked over to the living room to see lorelei sitting on our couch?

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i said very confused and angry.

she smirked, "i'm your guys new maid" then winking.

"ain't no fucking way- CLAY!!" i yelled in disbelief.

this bitch is back again?! how the fuck am i supposed to get rid of her.

"sorry! lemme explain this to you! i hired lorelei as a maid for us since she was fired" clay smiled.

"without asking me.?" i asked confused and sadly.

"well to be fair i paid for half the price of this house" clay shrugged.

"yeah, and i payed are the other! i cannot believe you clay, you know how much she takes you away from us" i shook my head.

"she promised not to, right?" clay said then facing towards lorelei.

lorelei smiled and nodded like a puppy to clay.

"so where is she gonna stay? i'm sorry but i don't want her staying here" i stated.

"well if you don't like it you can move out" clay said.

"not without the house going for sale you fucking can't!" i argued.

"i don't see the big deal?!" clay sighed.

"she tried stealing you from me, she's always up our asses, you asked her to work for us WITHOUT any information regarding her coming, AND NOW she's LIVING with us..." i walked towards the front door.

"you're really so insecure we can't have a maid?" clay gave me a disgusted look.

"why'd she get fired anyways?" i sighed.

"uhm... she contracted genital herpes" clay fidgeted.

"i'm sorry about her problems but why does she have to stay here.? i just don't want any problems in our relationship... we left work to avoid that, not to bring it in our house" i felt myself tearing up.

"george-" clay looked into my eyes.

"i just need to think- i'm leaving.." i turned around as tears fell off my cheek.

i'm so pathetic, im crying because of a maid??
or was it because i was replaced?

"i'm coming" clay said then jogging over and trying to put on his shoes.

"just let him go clay, stay here please" she gave clay puppy dog eyes.

"okay..." clay turned around and joined her on the couch.

"wow... now choosing that fucking slut over your own boyfriend" i shook my head then slamming the front door.

her greasy fake blonde hair on our couch fabric disgusts me. how's she gonna be a maid when she can't even clean herself?

tears spilled out my eyes rapidly, i was promised i was gonna be the one and only; now the person i trust the least is joining me and my boyfriend....
then an idea popped into my mind, alex.... i could ask alex to move in!!! give that bitch a lesson, clays a bitch.