seven

clay bent across and grabbed the bag of things, he handed it to me which was pretty light.

"ima take this to the front, i'll be back" i told.

"that works with me" clay replied.

soon enough we were driving back to the condos, clay being the cocky man he is; was determined to make both steaks and make them all by himself. i sat on his couch eating the potato crisps while the tv played softly. anytime i heard clay yell or mutter something out i looked back to make sure he didn't get hurt.

i saw clay setting out plates for display, they were very fancy looking.

"dinners ready, darling" clay yelled over to me.

"i'm coming" i said with a light smile due to the pet name he gave me.

"FUCK-" clay said then clenching onto his hand tightly.

i sped walked over to clay and looked at his hand, his one arms veins were popping out proudly due to the grip he was using on his other hand.

"lemme see it" i said then putting a hand on his hands.

"it hurts" he pouted.

"well lemme see it to make sure you don't need stitches idiot" i shook my head with a smile.

"ok....." clay said very uneasily.

clay slowly let go of his hand with a slight cringe due to the pain.

i took his injured hand in mine and examined it.

"well do you want the good or bad news?" i said to clay.

"uh- good?" clay asked nervously while looking away.

"good news, you don't need stitches and it looks fine" i mentioned.

"bad news?" clay scrunched up his face tightly.

"it's just gonna be annoying, there's an extra flab of dead skin which is gonna snag everything around" i replied.

"can't you just cut it off?" clay asked.

"umm, if you want me too then sure; it shouldn't hurt since it is already dead" i shrugged.

"i have a pair of nail clippers in that drawer" clay said then pointing to the first compartment of storage. 

"ok" i said then walking to it.

i opened the drawer and grabbed the clippers i first saw, i also noticed bandaids near it so i grabbed one.

i walked back over to clay as he cringed, i giggled at how scared he was.

"this won't hurt a bit" i said then grabbing his hand.

clay looked away dramatically and covered his mouth with his free hand. i giggled then easily clipped then extra skin off.

"all done, see! so easy" i smiled.

he turned himself around with a smirk.

"thank you, darling" he winked.

"huh-" i looked at him confused.

"i never had a fear of blood or cuts, thought it would be cute to see you fix my wound" clay winked.

"you're an idiot" i shook my head.

"put the bandaid on my booboo" clay smiled.

"okayokay" i said then getting the bandaid out of my pocket and opening it.

i sloppily placed it on his finger, but making sure to not get the sticky part on his cut.

"kiss it to make it feel better" he ordered.

i rolled my eyes then took his hand and put it in mine, i slowly brought it to my face; and i kissed it lightly. i rolled my eyes even though i thought it were cute.

clay lead me to the dining room table which the plates sat across from each other. clay pulled my chair out for me which i gratefully excepted. the chairs were comfy for being ones just to eat at.
clay went over to his side and sat down for a moment and stared at his hands.

"you're not gonna be ready for tonight" clay smirked.

"sureeee" i said jokingly then giggling.

dinner was pretty silent and finished after thirty minutes. i checked the time which was now nine at night, we only had an hour to do whatever we wanted until the thing.

clay sat on his couch while texting someone with a smile.

"whoo ya textinggg" i asked curiously.

"no one" he said with a straight face then placing his phone down besides him.

"have you decided what we're gonna do?" i asked trying to start a conversation.

he ignored my question and hopped back on his phone, the smiled returned back to his face which made me have this jealous feeling.

since he isn't paying any attention to me ima fix that, because i'm not about to be ignored.

i got up then stood in front of him, he looked up at me confused.

"can i sit in your lap baby~" i winked.

"sure" he smirked then spreading his legs out more.

i sat onto his lap facing towards his direction and he started to bounce his leg, that got me thinking. i put my arms around his neck and rock my hips back and forth.

i made sure to speed up then go unbearably slow, over and over again. time passed and i completely stopped as clay started to get into it.

"mgh~ keep going, princess" clay grunts.

i ignored him like he did with me which made his eyebrow raise.

"fine i'll do it myself" clay smirked then placing his hands on my hips and directing the movement.

it started feeling really good and clay could tell.

"c-clay~" i tried saying.

"yes baby?" clay smirked.

"let's go to the office-" i said while heavily breathing.

"whatever you want baby" clay winked.

clay picked me up bridal style and started walking to the building, carrying me no problem.

he pushed open the front door and made his was up the first set of stairs, we were going to the highest floor. there was twenty floors not including the downstairs and entrance floor.

clay sat me down, we were at the room; i smiled then walking in willingly.

clay followed me then opening the nightstand drawer to pull out the bottle of lube and a water proof camera. it was the size of his hand, it wasn't too big but tinier than the one i'm used to.