thirteen

clay and i got an early dinner, choosing some mcdonald's in the food court. it was enough to make me happy, clay really knew how to make me feel better.

"i never asked- what scared you in your dream?" clay asked.

"nothing important" i chuckled.

"pleaseeeee" clay smiled sweetly.

i didn't mind telling him, i just didn't want him thinking i always assume he's lying or something.

"i forgotttt" i smiled back.

"aweee" clay said like a sad child who couldn't get a sweet from the store.

we were chilling at clays condo when clay heard a knock at the door, he said to stay in his room; i obliged even though i wanted to see whom it was. it also wasn't any of my business and that i shouldn't not trust him.

two minutes later he came back with a smile on his face.

"who was that?" i ended up asking.

"oh no one! doesn't matter" clay smiled then joining me on the bed again.

a part of me didn't think it were just "no one", but at the same time it came to the point where i shouldn't care.

i heard my phone buzz and i saw an imessage from lorelei. i rolled my eyes then opening my phone up, "clay is a liar, he slapped my ass; i told you he likes me" i ignored the message since it wasn't gonna help me in life for starting an argument.

the door chimed again and clay rolled his eyes, "i'll be back" clay sounded annoyed.

i nodded and stayed in the room, now i was really curious; i put my ear up to the door so i could try listening. all i heard was murmuring.

he came back a minute later and sighed, "we can't do the thing at eleven anymore" clay looked at the ground.

"oh- why's that?" i asked.

"you don't need to be nosey" clay murmured.

"and you don't have to be pissy with me" i replied.

"you're insane..." clay rolled his eyes.

"and you're unbelievable" i stood up.

"what does this have to do with you george??" he slammed his fist into the wall.

"because you canceled our plans due to whatever happened" i replied.

"you should just be grateful that i invited you to do something" clay told.

"don't get me wrong, i am; but what's the big deal with me wondering why we couldn't anymore?" i shook my head while tears threatened to fall.

"awee are you gonna start crying like your crybaby self?" clay smirked.

"clay, please just tell me what happened" i sniffed.

"IM DATING SOMEONE OKAY? i've been so concerned with you finding out it's been stressing me the fuck out! i'm in a toxic relationship where she said that if i left then she would kill herself!" clay stormed away.

"clay- we can talk about this..." yelled after him.

"it's too late now because you're not gonna trust me and i know what my girlfriend is capable of and it scares me" clay vented.

"clay, i get it. my parents relationship was the same way until my father killed himself. there's a way to help and i wanna try helping if you'll let me" i calmed down.

"i don't know- i would feel so guilty if i were the reason she... ended things" i replied.

"but it's not your fault since she manipulated you like that" i said then sitting clay on the couch.

"i want you to leave george.... she is very crazy; i'm scared if she sees you then something bad will happen to you.

"i'll be fine" i replied.

"it's an order george, you leave and go home now" he stated then looking around.

"fine, please text me after hanging out with her; i don't want anything to happen to you" i said.

"okay, and i'll be fine" clay said then taking me to the front door and saying goodbye to me.

before he shut the door on me he sighed, "i'm going to a party with her, but i'm promise you nothing will happen and that i'm breaking up with her tonight" clay smiled proudly.

"well i really appreciate that, even if you don't wanna breakup with her just yet; i get it" i smiled even though i would prefer him to actually do it sooner.

"thank you baby" clay smiled then walking out.

he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on my lips, "i'm irresistible" i winked then walking away.

"that's why i railed the hell out of you~" clay teased.

i rolled my eyes jokingly then making my way to my condo.

my phone was ringing, someone was calling me? it were a random number. i answered it and heard heavy breathing.

"uh- yes?" i said.

"i know your secret georgie~" i heard the unknown voice say.

"wh-what?" i said scared.

"don't worry, i'll be there soon; i'm tracking you" the man laughed.

"how? and who are you?!" i looked around frantically.

"clays friend.... he told me to do this" the voice trailed.

"what-" my breath slowly disappeared.

"i see you georgie- you're all mine now" the voice said.

i looked behind me and saw a tall pink haired guy. i tried running, but i just stood in place-

-

i quickly sat up from the bed i was in?
goddamnit, another nightmare?

i was in clays arms, ironically in his condo.

"clay?" i whispered.

"another nightmare?" clay kissed my cheek.

"do you have a girlfriend clay?" i frowned.

"what? no! george..." he saw me cry.

"i hate nightmares" i murmured.

"it's gonna be alright baby, it's gonna be just fine" clay cradled me.

i quickly calmed down, so that meant that the pink haired man wasnt out for me, he has no girlfriend, what about eleven at today?

"are we still gonna go out at eleven?" i asked.

"if you wanted to, it seemed like you were very tired, so i decided we might do that another night" clay shrugged.

"that's sounds good...." i smiled.

"george?" clay pet my hair.

"clay?" i looking up to meet his eyes.

"what's wrong?" clay hugged me tighter.

"i like you" i said.