twelve

"and how is that so?" clay smirked.

"everything about you" i said.

"whatever you say, dear.... so how about we meet at my car; eleven at night today?" he grabbed my hand.

"to do what?" i asked curiously.

"i wanna show you something" he smiled innocently.

"mmm okay?" i still answered with skepticism lacing my voice.

"nonono, i promise; it's actually really nice" he smiled.

"finee" i giggled while feeling relieved.

"well i gotta go, beautiful" he winked then standing up and kissing my cheek.

"okay..." i said while watching him trail away.

kennedy came back over and looked at me confused.

"what was that?" she asked questionably.

"clay said he wanted to take me somehwhere?" i shrugged.

"that's good right?" she tilted her head.

"i think? i'm not sure..." i paused.

"well, maybe give him this second chance. i don't recall him trying to recover something he's done wrong before... so if you want to then i don't blame you!" she smiled.

"you sure this isn't something you're uncomfortable or jealous about? i hate to be that person" i paused.

"for how much i used to like him, i just got used to accepting the fact he didn't truly like me. and i understand that had nothing to do with my flaws. so no, i don't care" she smiled.

"well thank you" i said with a slight concern that she was lying.

"and i can tell you're still iffy about it, but i'm talking to this guy named wilbur; he's a doll" she smiled.

"well that's good" i smiled relieved.

kennedy and i finished up talking and drinking our drinks. she said that she was gonna go meet up with wilbur for an unexpected date he planned. i thought that were cute, i was glad she found someone who treated her good; she deserved it.

i went to my office to see my schedule, making sure i had nothing scheduled around eleven; kennedy going on a date made me think of clay and i.

i really hoped clay had good intentions that were true and not forced, rather than just feeling them.

nothing was scheduled for me until around midday of tomorrow. i decided to go downstairs to the lounge to see if anything interesting was happening.

i took the long way since i wanted to see who was there before they automatically see me. i wanted to know what to expect, that's normal right.?
i stood frozen, clay had a girl on his lap?
i almost walked away until i saw him looking away uncomfortably.

"lorelei- i already told you i liked george..." clay tried pushing her off.

that's when i knew i needed to step in.

"hey baby! didn't know you would be here" i said then walking in the room.

lorelei immediately got off of clay and shoved a dirty look towards his direction.

i sat on his lap and he mouthed 'thank you', i nodded then leaning into his chest to get into a comfortable position. clay started playing with my hair while whispering calm and comforting things until lorelei left.

it was a really relaxing moment until clay decided to be clay...

"is this the wrong time to say that i have a boner-? you rocking around on my hips is killing me~" clay whispered with a smirk on his face.

i shook my head with a smile, "of course you are" i laughed jokingly.

clay laughed with me too then sighing, "i wasn't lying though- i'll be back princess, be a good boy for me" clay winked then placing me besides him.

-

today was a very boring day, there wasn't much to do besides double check on people to make sure that my schedule had no problem. unfortunately clay and i didn't have any on this months schedule, i was jealous for the people did...
that made me start thinking, does he enjoy others intimacy; and or more than mine as well? what if i wasn't good enough for clay? and what if that's the reason he didn't wanna have sex with me when he got horny this morning.

i felt mad, i wasn't sure why.
i exited my office and decided to check up on clay since i had nothing better to do. what happened didn't help my reaction, but who could blame me?

i slowly opened clays office door, not thinking to knock. some girl sat on the top of his desk, facing towards him. her legs were spread and she wasn't wearing a bra.

i stood there in shock, i couldn't fucking believe it.

clay and i made eye contact.
i turned around immediately starting to cry, what was wrong with me?

"george! it's not what you think i swear!!" clay ran out towards me.

"sure" i said angrily then sniffling.

"george, i wouldn't do that to you; i really do love you" clay grabbed my wrist.

"you're a liar" i cried then pulling my wrist away from clays grip.

"can we please talk about this?" clay followed my pace.

"i understand it fully! don't break me more clay" i opened my office door and tried shutting the door in clays face.

obviously clay was a lot quicker and stronger than i was, he invited himself in as i went into the corner of the office and cried in my lap. i was so overwhelmed i didn't know how to think.

"i'm in love with you-" clay said.

i immediately woke up from the dream i was having? thank god this were a dream, i breathed heavily and realized i were in a pair of arms.

"you okay darling?" clay started playing with my hair.

"mhm" i nuzzled my head in his chest and smiled happily, knowing that he was with me and hopefully only me.

"you slept through lunch, it's around four but you should probably get something to eat though" clay rubbed my shoulders with his hands.

"mh that feels good" i arched my back trying to stretch it out.

"oh did it?" clay smirked.

"you're an idiot" i laughed.

"i'm you're idiot" clay winked.

i looked away flustered, not wanting to show him my reddened face.

"oh common now~" he said in a raspy tone of voice.

"clayyyy stopppp" i said even more embarrassed now.