five

clay put his arm around my waist and pulled in me tightly.

"c-clay?" i said confused.

"i think we should do a little experimentation" clay said.

he stared me in the eyes while i looked back at him confused, he grabbed my hands gently and pulled me off of the edge where i was sitting at; then pulling me onto his lap facing me.

"do i have your consent, princess?" clay tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"to do what?" i looked at him awkwardly.

"this" he said then kissing me on the lips.

i pulled away and pushed myself further from him, "what's your deal? you act like you hate me, you make out with other girls in front of my face, then act like you're obsessed with me?!" i yelled out jealously.

"george" clay said thirty seconds after my rant.

there was a loud silence, i ignored him.

"come here..." clay patted to the spot next to his.

"w-what?" i said snappy then suspiciously sliding towards his direction.

after i sat closely next to clay he gripped my chin.

"god- i really like you george, i want to make you jealous but it seems like you like lorelei. you're confusing me... i thought you were gay..?" clay frowned.

"i am gay..." i whispered.

"then why kiss her..?" clay looked up at me.

"to avoid another argument with you, i saw you making out with someone and you saw i were there; i just knew it was gonna start shit up when you started following me" i whispered.

"well, i just thought i should tell you before we actually recorded" clay shrugged.

"why..?" i questioned.

"to make sure you were still comfortable with the idea and all" clay stated.

"clay, i'll still do it" i said.

"oh- uh, george?" clay added after my response.

"hm?" i hummed.

"just to be clear, you don't like me; right? at least it doesn't seem like it if so" clay shrugged.

"i don't know" i shrugged without making eye contact.

"you can be honest with me, there's no need to feel embarrassed or nervous" he smiled softly.

"clay- i really think i like you; but i don't know-" i scooted away from clay.

"what don't you know?" clay took my hand in his.

"i don't know how to feel about it, i don't know how to feel about this" i pressed my lips into a thin line.

"i'm not forcing anything upon you that you're uncomfortable with, i'll stay patient for you" he whispered.

"what do you want out of this?" i asked.

"i want you to be my boyfriend" clay smiled suspiciously.

"well i'll definitely have to think about that..." i stated with a weirded out look.

"i'll wait for you" clay placed his remaining hand on my thigh.

"uh- aright then..." i sighed.

"wanna go grab dinner? i can make some good steak" clay faced towards me.

"sure..." i smiled softly.

"we're gonna have to go to the store, then we can chill at my condo" clay pushed himself underneath the hot water.