nine

he ended the video and walked over to me, "you did so good baby~" he said then kneeling down to the ground with a smirk while looking at my dick.

he put the tip in his mouth which made me moan out softly, his tongue swirled around my tip leaving me overstimulated since i just got done cumming.

before i knew it i came into his mouth, legs shaking even more than before.

"god i just wanna rail the fuck out of you" clay started masterbaiting.

"then go ahead" i whimpered.

"fuck~" he sang then going on his knees and lining up to my hole again.

-
around thirty minutes later we were in a bathtub cuddled up next to each other as he shampooed my hair. for one thing, i never expected clay to be this caring after the deed. i would almost expect him to walk away the second it's done and do what's best for him.
but he actually seemed like he cared?

"let's hop in the shower so i can rinse all the bubbles off of you, if you keep the bubbles there; they itch and things stick to it" clay massaged my scalp.

"mmm okay" i said tiredly.

clay then lifted me up, i stood up then helping him stand up. i walked into the shower and turned it on, it was cold at first but became warm soon. clay joined with me inside the shower and helped rinse out my hair as well. after i was done rinsing myself off we switched sides and i helped him rinse off the soapy areas including his hair.

clay turned the shower off and he smiled at me, "you did great, im proud of you" he kissed my cheek then grabbing a towel that sat in the cabinet about the shower.

he wrapped me in the towel tightly, but comfortably; then wrapping himself in one after but making sure i was okay first.

he tucked the towel so it didn't fall off his waist, i felt something brush against my hand; i look down to see clay staring at our hands too. he then put my hand in his, he walked me to the dresser then choosing outfits for us to wear.

he grabbed us similar outfits and i put on the clothing i was given as clay did the same.

i grabbed a walmart bag from the dresser and put my  used clothes in that so i wouldn't be embarrassed holding them freely.

"let's go back to my place, if you want to obviously" clay smiled.

"to do what.?" i asked skeptically.

"to cuddle" clay smiled.

"then i would love to" i smiled back.

soon we made our way down the stairs with people staring at us in all directions. it made me feel nervous but i wasn't too sure why, clay held my hand soon after i realized i was nervous which made me sigh with relief. we exited the workplace and started walking towards the direction of clays condo.

"i know you may be thinking that i take others back here to relax at, but you're the only person who've seen the inside of my condo" he rubbed circles on my hand.

i paused, he was lying.
last week i saw him take a one of our coworkers into his condo after they got done filming.

i was walking back from getting some fresh air and they hurried to get inside, she was kissing his neck while whimpering. i remembered being annoyed at it, but i never knew he would lie to my face.

"something wrong baby?" clay pouted.

"i-... no" i said in a stern way.

clay became fidgety, i saw kennedy across the road; this pissed me off. the same girl i saw getting rushed into his condo.

i soon became angry and stopped walking.

"what are you doing.?" he said quietly and without moving his lips.

"i think i should go home" i stated.

"what? why's that princess?" clay frowned.

"i think i should go home" i repeated then storming off.

"george..?" clay muttered in a sad way as i walked away.

i saw clay sit on the concrete step with his head down guiltily.

that didn't faze me, i needed to see kennedy. i jogged my way up the road hoping to catch up to her. i saw her crying while she walked away.

"kennedy!" i called out.

she looked towards my direction the wiping her tears quickly.

"hey george" she smiled.

"clays an asshole... don't let him effect you, that's his plan" i stated.

"he told me he would never have sex with a guy, nor have had anyone else at his condo before" she started crying more.

"let's go to my condo" i stated.

"that sounds nice, thank you george" she smiled.

kennedy was fairly new but i thought she was a brat like the rest of everyone, well besides lorelei. she always hung out with the brattier of the few.

we arrived to my condo and i opened it with my keycard i got.

we got inside, i threw my shoes off and walked over to the couch.

we talked a lot about clay and how he plays with peoples emotions and feelings. this made me very skeptical about the whole 'having feelings for me' since apparently he's had that same talk to kennedy.

not only did this make me sad but also disappointed. i really thought clay had true intentions, i don't know what hit me but it felt like i was ran over by a truck; reality. i was hit by reality, clay was a fake even when i was gonna give my all to him. i can't control that though, if he was gonna go around doing this to people; i couldn't change that. and i never would.

it was pretty late at night and kennedy and i were collectively tired, she said she was gonna go to her condo and that we should meet up tomorrow for coffee. kennedy was very pretty girl, gray eyes, bleached blonde hair, and dimples stood out when she smiled. a part of me wonders why clay would choose me over her, she was so much prettier than i'd ever be.