six

the stupid person clay was, he had to make a huge engine noise from his car, now that's really talking little dick energy.

i saw clays finger bounce to the beat of the music once we left the vicinity which made me giggle aloud.

"what?" clay faced towards me rather angry.

"nothing..." i looked him in the eyes with a straight face.

"k" clay huffed.

"what's your deal?" i shook my head, getting a bit angry myself.

"you should've told me how you felt about me, you're playing with me george. you're playing with my emotions and it's frustrating. like- what's there not to like from me?! i'm hot, muscular, have a big dick, rich, and can do anything for you..." clay gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"clay-" i paused.

"no- just forget about it...." clay sighed angrily.

"clay. i never said that i didn't like you, the thing keeping me from getting fucking closer to you is your shitty personality! all you do is fuck other girls and then treat everyone like a bitch." i huffed.

"is that how you think of me...?" clay frowned even though he tried hiding it.

"clay, you're attractive and all, but i absolutely can't stand your personality and cockiness. at this point your dick should be as big as your cockiness for me to be understanding to you about this" i shook my head disappointedly.

"you'll see baby, you know damn well it is" clay winked then grabbing my thigh.

"i'm confused-" i paused.

"about what?" clay smirked.

"are you bipolar- literally a few seconds ago you were mad at me. now you're rubbing my thigh" i laughed pathetically.

"i get distracted easily, plus; i was in the wrong" he admitted.

"at least you know" i shrugged.

"shut up, i'll fuck you dry and you know i'm right"

"wait- what we're you gonna discuss with me? you said you wanted to ask me something?" i tilted my head.

"oh! uh- i was just wondering what our plan was gonna be, so i could be prepared" clay tapped on his steering wheel suddenly.

"doesn't matter to me, just nothing boring; giving the usual head is boring" i said.

"bottom" clay smirked.

"not true!" i said defensively.

"then what is it?" clay smirked.

"i'm a switch, depends who i'm with" i said confidently.

"ok, so what would it be with me darling?" clay stopped the car and leaned towards me closely.

"i- uh... i don't know!" i crossed my arms then looking away nervously.

"whatever you say, princess. all i'm gonna say is, whenever we're making videos together i'm the top. and you're gonna obey my orders" clay grabbed my face and forced it towards the directions of his.

"what if i don't?" i asked dangerously.

"i guess you'll have to see" clay shrugged then getting out of the vehicle to enter the corner store there was near the workplace.

i unbuckled myself then shaking my head with a smile, why the fuck do i feel this way for this man....

i closed the door lightly, not wanting to break the old car; i may not like clays personality but that doesn't mean ima be a dick to him all the time.

"this should be quick" clay stated.

"okay" i responded.

clay grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in closely to him, his arm was around my waist and me was rubbing his thumb in circles which was very comforting.

"what's this?" i looked at him confused.

"i want people to know you're mine" clay winked.

"obsessive much?" i joked.

"oh baby, i can do so much better" he winked.

"let's just get the steak" i tried walking in front of him.

"you're with me" he stated.

i didn't try moving away from him since that, i didn't want him being a dick; especially an obsessive one.

"does this look good?" clay asked while pointing at the different meats.

"clay, they're all frozen and raw" i giggled.

"fine, let's do the fancy shit" clay lead me towards the more expensive steaks.

"want me to help pay, they're hella expensive" i offered, feeling a bit guilty.

"george, like i told you before; i'm a multimillionaire, i can get you anything you want" clay grabbed my hand then twirling me around and grabbing me by my waist again.

"whatever you say..." i said with a pink hue on my face.

god i found it so fucking hot when he said those types of things.

he grabbed the three pack and started to head to the snack isle.

"pick some snacks" clay insisted.

"clay-" i immediately tried denying the request.

"no george, pick some snacks please" clay said in a serious tone, yet sweet.

"whatever you say..." i said even though i felt bad.

i went over to the crisps and picked out the plain potato one.

"can i have these?" i called out the clay who was looking at snacks as well.

"what is it??" clay asked.

"potato crisps!" i yelled back.

"cRisPs" clay mocked my accent then wheezing.

"it's not funny clay!" i pouted.

"stupid british fuck" clay whispered as he continued to laugh.

"stupid american fuck" i mocked his accent.

"you sound normal now!" he giggled.

"common, im getting cold" i stated.

"okay, okay" he said in between giggles.

his hands were full so i grabbed something off of his huge ass pile in his arms. he looked at me with an appreciative look.

we decided on self checkout and clay being the child he was, he wanted to scan everything; but i had to put everything into the bags.

soon we had all our things paid and so we headed out the store.

"have a good day!" a lady from behind the counter said.

"you too!" clay smiled.

we made our way to the car and he unlocked the car trunk.

i walked with him to the back to help put away the groceries.

i saw a a circle platform and pole bent into a small bag.

"didn't know you like danced" i said then looking at him.

"oh, haha; i don't do it, my ex did. she gave it back to me when she broke up with me" clay shrugged.
i nodded but clay grabbed my arm before i could go.
"do you want it?" he asked.

"uhm, sure?" i said even though i was secretly excited.