fourteen

"i like you too georgie" clay played with my hair.

soon i fell back asleep, clay doing the same shortly after.

i woke up grumpy, i didn't wanna leave clays bed but the child clay were; he yanking the covers off of me. i sighed realizing i had work today, most of the time i loved my job; but now that i took a liking to clay, it seems wrong to have anything sexual with anyone else. it even makes me a bit jealous at the thought of clay pleasing someone, especially a girl.

i called up phill and told him i weren't feeling too well and that i wouldn't make it to showtime.

"make sure to rest up, don't overdue yourself" phill smiled though the other side of the phone.

"thanks phill, i really appreciate it" i said relieved.

i hung up the phone and clay was standing at the doors entrance while tapping his foot, he didn't look too happy.

"george" clay said.

"yes?" i whispered quietly then giggling.

"you're an idiot" clay shook his head then making his way towards me.

i smiled happily as clay came back to the coverless bed and cuddled up next to me.

"i would call off too but phill would be too suspicious with that..... or does he not know that we're getting along now?" clay trailed.

"oooo- fair point" i smiled hoping he would call the day of as well.

"fuck it" clay shrugged then getting his phone out.

"YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH" i giggled.

"shush- it's ringing" clay giggled with me.

clay put phill on speaker and waited for him to answer his call quickly.

"what's up? this is phill" he said.

"sup phill- i'm not sure if i can come into work today, im not in the best condition right now. and i would feel guilty if i spread anything to anyone else" clay stated then winking at me.

i softly put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from being too loud.

"i think there's something going around, you're the second person to call up; i'll make sure to get the maids to sanitize everything" phill said.

"thanks phill, hopefully i'll be back and better by tomorrow" he replied.

"well make sure to rest up! i can drop off some meds if you need anything?" phill asked.

"i'll be fine, again; thanks phill. have a good day" clay smiled.

"you too bud" phill said.

"now that's just favoritism" i crossed my arms.

"what?" clay wheezed.

"offering you meds" i shook my head jokingly.

"what can i say" clay shrugged.

"whatever you say clay...." i giggled.

"sooooo, whatcha thinking about doing today?" clay smiled.

"hmm, i might go to my office to check my schedule.... other than that i'm not sure" i shrugged.

"okay, well if you wanna go out to dinner with me i would be happy to take you" clay grabbed my hand with a smirk.

"that sounds like a good plan!" i smiled.

"i'm paying" clay stated.

"mmm half and half" i smiled.

"no baby, listen to me; i pay" he grabbed my neck in a sexual way.

when clay was angry, it was so hot; i could imagine all the thing we could do. not sure why, but angry sex turned me on a hell of a lot. and now that i'm thinking about it.... god i hope nothing happens.

"what if i say no?" i smirked.

"no? then i guess you'll regret your decision" clay pinned me on the bed.

"explain it baby~" i eyed him down.

"fuck~" clay said then started to take our clothing off.

-
needless to say- clay gave really good back rubs after rough sex...
but that's besides the point, god what drew me into him... he's always on my mind like a drug- i hated the feeling but for him to say that i was his while fucking was encouraging me to keep him as mine.

-
clays pov~

i can't help that i caught feelings, she's perfect.

just a step closer to it.

it's too far to go back now, i loved her; she's mine.

george can suck my dick as many times it makes him happy, but i hope he didn't forget about the competition we were in; it's not my fault that he fell.
that's his fault.

george had to leave to do some work apparently? i let it go, i decided to meet up with her.

i stood outside of my door waiting for her arrival while smelling the great smell of my flower garden.

there she was, lorelei.
good thing i loved playing with everyone too much. but this is exactly what i needed. them to grow closer, us to grow closer, and boom i have lorelei right where i want her.

i remembered lorelei and i were practicing once in the day room, when i mean practicing; i meant just in case george came around. she agreed to me breaking george's heart so i took that to advantage.

she put her arms around my neck and giggled.

"hey baby~" she kissed my lips.

it felt different but i continued.

soon we were in a heated make out session in my bathroom, was i having an off day? it didn't feel right? it felt wrong. she's who i wanted though....

-
george's pov~

i went in my office and set up the new pole clay gave me, after the morning he never left my mind. i smiled while tightening my skills up, maybe the next time clay and i video together i can throw in something no one has before?

i looked up hot tricks to preform on poles, i found this one that was so edging and just, too good.

the door opened when i was midway trying the trick.

"oh~ so this is work?" i heard clays voice.

i lifted my head with a smile, butterfly's swarmed my stomach and i climbed down the pole then placing myself on top of my desk.

"george" clay smirked.

"clay~" i rolled my head back.

"clay??" lorelei came crashing through the door.