Chapter 2

When Hope went to Josie's apartment she saw the brunette wave at her from the second floor before making her way down the stairs with her bag and sun hat.

Hope was already getting hard just seeing the girl she needs to calm down.

What's wrong with her?

Luckily she was wearing black swim trunks that didn't show anything in the lighting of the car so the brunette didn't notice the slight bulge when she got in.

"Lizzie has been texting me all morning about you."

Hope raised an eyebrow "well knowing your sister I'm assuming they aren't good things."

"Yeah..." Josie rubbed the back of her neck "but this is my time to get to rekindle with you so no, I'm not going to judge you on what she told me."

Hope smiled at that.

When they arrived at the beach Hope got out and grabbed the cooler she brought.

"What's in there?" Josie questioned as she got out.

"Packed us some food and drinks," she said shaking the cooler, you could hear the ice bouncing inside.

"You ready?" Hope asks.

Josie nodded and they made their way to the beach. It was surprisingly empty for a weekend but they weren't complaining.

When they got to a spot they liked they immediately started setting down their towels.

As Hope got herself comfortable on top of her towel she saw the brunette pull off her shirt revealing her bikini top.

Hope's eyes widened and she glanced away.

Josie's shorts went next revealing the whole bikini.

it took everything in Hope not to stare.

As she had her eyes focused on the sand she heard the brunette speak up.

"Do you mind rubbing this on my back?" Josie said holding out sunscreen "I'm not feeling the whole skin cancer at 22 thing" she smiled.

Hope gulped and slowly nodded "yeah sure," she said taking the sunscreen from Josie.

The brunette sat in front of Hope with her back turned towards the auburn.

Hope stared at Josie's back. God even her back was hot she thought.

She put some sunscreen on her hands before she slowly rubbed it on the brunette's back and shoulders.

This didn't help Hope's situation she felt herself go rock hard.

"Want to go in the water now?" the brunette said happily as she stood up.

"Yeah-" Hope said looking around and grabbing her beach ball, holding it in front of her crotch as she walked with Josie into the water.

She saw the brunette let out a content sigh as she felt the cold water hit her sun-kissed skin. 

"Feel good?" Hope said letting herself sink lower into the water to the point where only her head was visible.

"Mhm," the brunette said letting her body float on the water.

Hope just watched Josie and how peaceful she looked.

"You okay?" Josie said squinting her eyes and looking over at the auburn.

Hope cleared her throat "yeah I'm good."

Josie then smirked and jumped on Hope pulling her into the water fully.

When Hope got back up to the surface and splashed water on Josie's face "jerk" she frowned.

"You were staring at me like a creep it was deserved."

"I... was not-"

"You've been doing it since the bar."

She had her there she had been staring at her like that since the bar.

"Am I not allowed to admire a pretty girl?" Hope raised her eyebrow.

"Stop," Josie said.

"Stop what?"

"Calling me pretty" she looked down.

"But it's true."

"It's not."

"I promise you it is."

Hope lifted Josie's chin "you're beautiful okay?"

"Is this you trying to seduce me."

"w-what no I would never-" she then cut the act "is it working?" Hope grins.

"A little" Josie says pulling away from Hope and walking out of the water.

Hope watched her retreating figure and immediately stumbled out of the water and followed her back to the towels.

"I'm starving please tell me you packed something other than meat" Josie frowned.

"Well lucky for you I remembered you were vegan and made you some wraps," the auburn said opening the cooler and hanging them for Josie.

Josie beamed and took the wraps before opening them and taking a bite.

The brunette let out a satisfied moan.

Hope just gulped.