Chapter 7

⚠️ This chapter contains G!P smut if that ain't your thing don't read :)

This is also my longest chapter yet :0
-

Josie was standing in front of her full body mirror trying to button her skinny jeans but was getting frustrated when the button didn't want to corporate.

"Come on stupid pants" she sighed and used all her strength to try and pull the button into the hole.

"I'm only two months how are you not fitting already!" Josie said exasperated.

As Josie was taking off her jeans Lizzie barged in startling the brunette.

"I have a door for a reason you know," Josie said walking over to her dresser and getting a pair of shorts.

"I was wondering if you wanted me to come with you to your appointment today for emotional support since you know-" the blonde gestured towards her "you are alone in this right now."

Oh.

Right, Lizzie didn't know about Hope coming with her to the appointment I mean how could she?

"Uh- I'd prefer doing this alone... but thank you for offering" she gave her sister a soft smile.

"Well if you change your mind I'm one call way okay? you call I'll speed through traffic to get there" Lizzie smiled.

Josie chuckled "thank-you Lizzie."

Once Lizzie left the brunette turned to look at her appearance in the mirror one more time. She decided to wear something simple today a yellow vee neck shirt, with black shorts since she will most likely be getting a sonogram today.

As Josie turned her head she heard her phone ding signaling she had gotten a text.
When she picked it up she saw it was a text from Hope letting her know she had pulled into Josie's apartment complex.

The brunette grabbed her bag and said goodbye to her twin before making her way out the door and into Hope's car who greeted her with a smile.

"Hey."

"Hey," Josie said setting her purse in between her legs on the floorboard.

"Ready?" Hope raised an eyebrow.

Josie honestly wasn't she had been nervous since the day she found out and has been anxious ever since but she nodded anyway.

And with that Hope started her car and pulled out of the apartment complex.

About ten minutes later Hope had pulled into the doctor's office.

When she parked she immediately ran to Josie's side of the car and opened the door for the brunette.

"I can open my own door you know?" Josie chuckled.

"I know but I wanted to," she said before walking into the doctor's office with Josie and signing the brunette in.

After about ten minutes of waiting, they were taken to one of the exam rooms.

"You scared?" Hope asks.