Chapter 32

Well everyone this is the end of this fic...

Also this is like a 3-4 year time jump :)

-

When Hope opened her eyes she felt a presence next to her and turned to see her toddlers laying in the middle of her and Josie giggling.

"What did you two trouble makers do," she said turning to face them.

"We want draw on mommy," Theo said holding up a washable marker.

"Yeah, we want draw on mommy!" Ellis said sitting up.

Hope smiled at her sons before grabbing the marker "me first" she said before better up and making her way to Josie's side of the bed and crouching.

"What should I draw."

"Mustache!" Theo said.

"Yeah, mustache!" Ellis repeated.

"Your mom is going to kill me" Hope laughed before she slowly drew a mustache on Josie's face causing the twins to burst out into laughter.

The loud laughter caused Josie to wake up and see Hope looking at her.

"What are you doing," Josie said yawning.

"Admiring your beauty of course" Hope smiled and stood up.

Josie suddenly felt two sets of bodies climb on her.

"You wook pwetty mommy" Theo giggled.

"Vewy Pwetty" Ellis added.

Josie smiled unknowingly at them "thankyou my loves" she said leaning up to kiss them.

"Are you hungry?" Josie asked them and they both just started laughing.

Josie narrowed her eyes at them before turning to Hope who was looking through their closet for an outfit.

"Okay, seriously what happened."

Hope smiled and shrugged at her.

"You have somting on your face mommy" Ellis giggled.

"Something on my face?" Josie muttered before getting out of bed and making her way into the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" Josie said and came out of the bathroom "who did this?"

"Oooo that is a bad word momma!" Theo said.

"Bad word" Ellis nodded.

"I'm sorry but who did this?" she pointed to her face.

Theo smiled and pointed to Hope.

Josie looked at her betrayed.

"Wow, I thought we were a team" she frowned at the twins.

Josie suddenly had an idea and grabbed two markers and handed them to the twins before grabbing her own 'everyone draw on momma!" the brunette yelled and she and the twins started chasing Hope around the house with the markers.

"I give up!" Hope laughed before they all fell back on the couch.

Love was never the plan for Hope.

But she was glad she found it.

-

...unless you want a a spinoff of hosie and the wins life in new orleans