Chapter 19

This is a filler chapter but i wanted to update so :d

Also follow me for daily updates on my stories :)
-

"Are you sure we need this much stuff?" Hope asked as she watched Josie put two dozen onesies in the buggy.

"Hope... we aren't having just one baby we are having two do you know how much they spit up and ruin their outfits?"

As Hope was about to respond Josie cut her off "a lot, so yes, we need this much."

"Well I just don't understand where all of this is going to go, your apartment is small" Hope pointed out.

"Easy we'll keep half of the stuff at your house and the other half at mine we are moving to New Orleans after the twins are born anyways," Josie said as she grabbed a pack of bottles and threw them in the cart.

"Right New Orleans..."

"Did you ever tell Maya about New Orleans?" Josie raised her eyebrow.

"No" Hope sighed

"You're going to have to tell her eventually Hope."

"I know... I just don't know how she feels about long distance."

"Well... if you don't want to move down there with us I won't be mad... you can just come up on weekends to see the babies."

"Yeah, no way not happening you three are my family I am moving up there with you," Hope said firmly.

Josie looked away from Hope and smiled to herself as they walked away.

When Josie and Hope were walking back to the car Hope suddenly stopped.

"Shit I think I forgot my phone on the register ill be right back," she said running back into the store.

Josie pushed the buggy to the back of the car and popped open the trunk.

She started loading the bags into the car when she accidentally dropped a bag.

"Fuck" she went to bend down but stopped when she heard a voice.

"Let me help you with that," the man said and picked up the bag for her and put it in the trunk.

"Landon?" Josie said when she recognized the man.

"Jo?" the curly-haired boy said.

Landon and Josie dated during their junior year of high school but broke up because Landon had moved across the state.

"It's been so long how have you been?" he said bringing her in for a hug.

She hugged him back before pulling away and rubbing her stomach "oh you know growing two humans in me."

"You're going to be a mom... that's amazing Josie I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you" she smiled.

"So where's your husband or wife?" Landon questioned.

"I'm not together with her," she said.

"Oh, interesting" Landon leaned closer and smiled.

Hope was walking back to the car when she saw the two talking closer than the auburn liked "who's this?" she said.

Josie's head snapped in her direction "oh- uh Hope this is Landon, Landon this is Hope."

"Hi" he gave her a small wave.

She just narrowed her eyes at the man before loading the rest of the bags into the car.

"We should go Josie" Hope glared at the boy one more time before getting into the driver's seat.

"Shoot- uh here take my number," Josie said putting it into the boy's phone.

"I'll call you sometime" he smiled before he walked out.

When Josie got into the car she was met with Hope staring.

"What?" Josie asked as she set her bag on the floorboard.

"Are you two getting back together?"

"What? no, and even if we did that's our business."

Hope just shook her head and started the car.

"Why do you even care?" Josie raised an eyebrow.

Hope bit her bottom lip "I don't."