Chapter Three

Location: Home
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "When you supposed to be getting yo hair done mama?" Shoota asked over the phone

"In a about 30 minutes." She mumbled as she put her hair in a ponytail.

He continued to admire her through the phone as he sealed the blunt with his tongue. Over the couple of weeks they'd been getting to know each other via text and FaceTime. They hadn't linked since the Tattoo parlor, and they both were craving each other's presence.

"Lick me how you licking that blunt." She said lowly, hoping he didn't hear her,  as she picked up the phone and made her way towards her bed.

"I gotchu when i see you ma." He replied with a wink as he lit the blunt. Blushing, she couldn't think of a response. "I know ion gotchu quiet.. you ain't got no clap back for me this time?" He taunted playfully.

"Naw not this time boo."

Nodding, he took a pull from his blunt, watching her maneuver around the room in only a bra and panties. It wasn't uncomfortable for her honestly, he had already seen her tits.

"Which one? The sage one or the brown one?" She asked as she held up the PLT Bodysuit to display.

"I'm fucking with that sage shit."

Nodding, she pulled out the matching bottoms to the PLT Recycled Sage Khaki Short Sleeve Bodysuit. Pairing it with her Yeezy slides. She posed in the camera for his confirmation; "You giving me chill vibes, I like it."

A VISUAL:

*I do not put these fits together, I get all this shit off Pinterest & Instagram😭*

Now that her leg had fully healed, she was returning back to the 'work' field of being an undercover assassin. She badly wanted out but her parents brought her into a world she couldn't get out of so easily.

"Send me a picture of your hair when you done baby, I'm finna go handle sum real quick."Shoota announced after a moment of silence.

"Okay, imma talk to you later boo." Her response was followed by a mumbled 'bye' and a hang up.