Chapter Fifteen

Location: Car Dealership
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

Location: Car DealershipKaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

"That car ain't gone last her more than 4 months." Shoota whispered in Sevyn's ear as they listened to the Sales Associate give details on the 2020 Mercedes Benz.

"How you know?" Sevyn whispered back, not taking her eyes off the speaker.

"Because he ain't lift that hood not once and all he been talking about is the battery."

Clearing her throat, Sevyn cut the sales associate off. "Sorry to interrupt you but we're no longer interested in this car, do you have a newer model? 2022?"

"Yes! Just give me a minute to speak with my manager."

Sighing, Sevyn turnt to wrap her arms around Shoota.

"These lil ass shorts bruh, everytime I look at them they piss me off." Shoota huffed as he pulled her shorts down.

"Stop, you messing up the outfit." Sevyn slapped his hands away.

"You look good, I won't take that from you but I just wish yo ass wasn't so big, it's eating the shorts." Shoota cupped his ass in his hands.

"Thank you baby." Sevyn leaned her head up for a kiss.

"You took pictures?" Shoota mumbled against her lips before sliding his tongue in. Sevyn nodded her head in a 'yes' motion, allowing him to control the kiss.

Attempting to pull away from the kiss, Sevyn didn't allow him. Putting a hand on the back of his head, bringing him in for another one.

"Chill ma, tryna show out in the middle of the dealership." Shoota said pulling away.

"Let's go to the car." Sevyn said, her hands slipping into his shirt.

"You too loud." Shoota declined.

"I promise imma be quiet." Sevyn said tracing his abs with her fingertips.

Looking around the dealership seeing the man still hadn't came back, he looked back down to see Sevyn looking up at him with seductive eyes.

"We got 15 minutes."

__________________

"Show me the picture Sevyn." Shoota grunted in her ear as he fucked her hard from behind in the back seat.

Grabbing her phone, she tried to unlock it but couldn't due to the fact that Shoota was pounding into her.

"Stop fucking me like that." Sevyn whined taking one hand off the phone, reaching behind her and pushing him.

Shoota pulled out fully before pounding back inside her, causing a gush of wetness to splash on his lower stomach.

"That was your chance, now show me the fucking picture Kaomei." Shoota said as he began speeding up.