Chapter Seven

Location: Mr and Mrs Reign House
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

Location: Mr and Mrs Reign HouseKaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "You sucked his dick?" Joseline asked.

Sevyn had just got done telling her about her time with Shoota.

"No," Sevyn replied with a chuckle."I was on the verge of doing so though chii."

"Mmh I know that's right girl. Imma call you later Sev, I just got to my baby daddy house."

Saying their goodbyes to each other, Sevyn
closely watched the movers place all her items into the moving truck.

Seeing from the corner of her eye, her "father" approaching, she badly wanted to end his life then and there but decided against it.

In order for this plan to work, she needed to be  fully out the house, first.

"This is bittersweet, your leaving us and going out into the world. Your mother and I taught you well though so I have faith in you making the right decisions." Christopher; Mr.Reign said as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

Nodding, Sevyn couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable.

"Where's mom?" She asked making sure to emphasize the world 'mom'.

"She's in one of her moods again you know how she-"

Cutting him off Sevyn huffed, "Just because 'that's how she is is' doesn't make it right. I move out, completely, in less than 30 minutes and she can't even hug me goodbye."

I'm good at this acting shit.

"I understand sweetheart, but I can't do anything about it. I no longer have control over your mother, the drugs do."

It was not secret that Loren was a junkie at heart, her husbands was at one point too, he came over his addiction though.

"I get it." Sevyn replied with a shrug.

I'm so ready to get out of here.

_______________________________

Location: Sevyn's New Condo

   "This joint nice, not gone lie to you mamas." Shoota commented as he helped the movers carry the boxes into the house.

"Thank you baby, just wait until I get my furniture and make it 'Sevyn's Palace', imma have them hoes shook!"

"Mmh, I know you will." Shoota eyes glazed over Sevyn's appearance, feeling his dick getting hard. The tight dress didn't do her ass no justice.

A VISUAL:

"Who told you to wear this lil ass dress?" Shoota asked as his hands made their way to cup her ass and slipping his hands under the dress, not feeling no panties, his eyes widened

"Who told you to wear this lil ass dress?" Shoota asked as his hands made their way to cup her ass and slipping his hands under the dress, not feeling no panties, his eyes widened. "With no panties on." Shoota gritted as he smack her ass calling her to yelp.

"I wanted to feel cute, i'm on my independent shit today." Sevyn explain as she wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Imma let that slide for now, you on your big girl shit." As he spoke, Shoota's lip brushed against her before kissing her fully.

Hearing someone clear their throat, she pulled away from the kiss and turned towards the voice. Seeing her brother, she pushed Shoota's hand out of her dress.

Turning towards her brother, pulling her dress down, she heard Shoota's huffing causing her to mentally chuckle.

Nasty ass.

Hugging her brother first, Shoota followed behind her; attempting to dap him up. "Nigga go wash yo hands tryna dap a nigga up like them shits wasn't just up my sister ass." Kai joked. Chucking, Shoota walked over to the sink, not having no comeback.

"I wanna celebrate, what's going on tonight?" Sevyn asked as she walked behind Shoota wrapping her arms around his waist.

Kai didn't really care for the two, the whole "you can't date your brothers best friend" thing didn't really make sense to him. Their business was their business, not his or anyone else's.

"You wanna go to the hookah lounge?" Kai questioned.

"I don't know what that is." Sevyn mumbled against Shoota's shirt, slightly feeling embarrassed.

"Damn you been under a rock yo whole life sis?" Kai jokily questioned.

"Practically, yes." Sevyn answered seriously.

"But I wanna test the hookah lounge out. It sound fun."

"It's not really fun, well depends on who you go with. You smoke, chill or turn up." Shoota spoke as he reached behind him to pull her in front of him before beginning to rub her back.

"Can I invite Joseline?" Sevyn asked as she looked up info Shoota's eyes.

"You can invite whoever you want to baby, we celebrating you tonight." Shoota answered staring right back into hers.

Kai admired how happy Shoota made Sevyn. He didn't wanna buss a cap in his ass if he did hurt his sister.

They both didn't know it yet but they were falling  into each other's holes faster than they thought.