Chapter Eight

Location: Hookah Lounge
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

  "How you use this?" Sevyn asked as she looked at the hookah as if it was an invasive species

"Ma-" Shoota cut himself off by laughing at her face. "Lemme show you how." He stated as he reached for hookah.

Handing it to him, she watched intensely at how he took a pull from it.

"Now try it." Shoota encouraged as he handed her back the hookah.

Mirroring what he did; she took a pull from the hookah, holding it in for about 2 seconds and blowing it out. Immediately coughing after she winced as Kai patter her back a lil bit too hard.

"Chill tf out my nigga damn." Sevyn complained.

Chuckling, he raised his heads up as if he was surrendering.

"It must felt good, if it gotchu hitting that bitch again." Shoota chuckled as he watched her hit it again.

"I can feel myself getting a buzz off this so imma keep hitting it." Sevyn exclaimed, feeling happy at the new sensation.

"That's all yours mama do watchu gotta do with it".

30 minutes later:

The two were cross faded, they had multiple hookahs and even more shots

The two were cross faded, they had multiple hookahs and even more shots. The burning sensation hitting the back of Sevyn's throat tasted great to her, especially the lemon shots.

"You gone fall thru everytime a nigga call you, that's why i ball how i ball when i spoil you." Shoota sung while grabbing Sevyn's neck as she grinded on him.

Leaning towards him, she kissed him adding tongue which was interrupted by a tap on Sevyn's shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me." She spat as she looked over her shoulder to see a girl that'd been mugging her all night.

Sucking his teeth, Shoota finally looked up from sucking Sevyn's neck, recognizing the voice. "Get the fuck on with that delusional shit Da'Nae." Shoota spat, feeling his high go away which caused him to get even more pissed off.