Chapter Ten

Location: East Baton Rouge Parish Prison
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

  "Who are you visiting today ma'am?" The women on the other side of the glass asked

"Akai Hendrix" Sevyn said, adjusting her mask over her nose.

"Umm are you a relative or uh.. his significant other?"

"His fiancée." Sevyn answered.

In order to get into the county's prison, you had to be a wife or a family member. Sevyn wasn't any of the two so "his fiancée" was the first thing she could think of, nothing was on papers to prove she was lying.

"Okay, can you take off your shoes please and place your jewelry on the table?"

Complying, Sevyn waited until further directions.

"Now walk threw the medal detector."

Walking threw, not hearing any beeps; indicating that she was clear to continue, she waited for the police officer to finish checking her orange Birkin bag.

Placing her shoes and jewelry back on, she placed the crossbody on her shoulder. Adjusting it to wear it was on the hip of her left leg, she watched the women print out a wrist band for her.

"Officer Gwen is going to escort you to the inmate." She said as she slides the wrist band across the glass. Nodding, she attached the band on her wrist and followed the officer.

Looking around for Akai, she spotted him on the other side of the glass.

"When your times up i'll let you know." The officer said.

She was originally supposed to only get 30 minutes to talk to him but Akai made sure to deposit the officer enough money to allow her to stay longer.

Sitting down, she picked up the phone with a smile on her face.

"I miss you so much, youn even known how good it feels to see your face." Shoota said as he studying her appearance. She decided to go with no make up today.

She was glowing.

"I miss you too Ajani, you told me you were getting out soon, it's been weeks." Sevyn whined.

"I know mamas, they tryna put old charges on me and build a case. My lawyer ain't going for it though, he working to get me out."

"Ion wanna talk about that though, stand up gimme a 360 of yo fit." Shoota said as he leaned back licking his hips.

Placing the phone back on the hook, she stoop up to do a 360.