Chapter Twenty-Eight

Location: Maternity Shoot
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   Today marked Sevyn's seventh month of her pregnancy which meant she was in her third trimester

Today marked Sevyn's seventh month of her pregnancy which meant she was in her third trimester. Also meaning her and Shoota were now one year and type months strong— counting the days they talked also. Even though they weren't in a relationship during those three months, everyone knew they were off limits so they counted those days anyways.

"The theme we're going for is a black queen and a king, black empowerment, black everything basically. We wanted it to be different." The fashion designer explained as she flipped threw the outfits on the clothing rack.

"I love the idea." Sevyn smiled brightly, clapping her hands together.

"Great! Now not to step on your toes or anything but where's dad?" She asked as she called over the make up artist which happened to be Maleigha.

She was a beast when it came to beating peoples faces to the gods and had already rented a booth in Isis's shop to do make up in and it didn't even open yet.

"Oh he's coming, he's handling buisness." Sevyn said.

Shoota was at the recreation center dealing with a problem. One of the homeless were stealing canned goods from them and he was tryna to figure out who.

"Okay cool. So we're just going to get you into makeup and focus on your looks if he isn't here by the time your done."

Nodding excitedly, Sevyn sat in the makeup artist chair, allowing her to pin her real hair back.

"We got diffrent wigs for you today girl." Maleigha smiled as she applied primer to Sevyn's face.

"Imma look so pretty, oh my god, I'm so excited." Sevyn cheesed as she looked at the fashion designer bring her looks out into the room. They were placed on a rolling closet.

"I'm in love with all your looks and not to brag but I hand picked you and Shoota's looks. I ain't gone spill the details but yea, I did that." Maleigha teased as she began applying the foundation. They were going for basic look that would look good with all of Sevyn's looks.

A VISUAL: