Chapter Twenty-Two

Location: Sevyn's Father House
Kayla Amiri Walker

   "The fuck do you mean they're back together?!" Kayla silently yelled into the phone

"Sevyn posted a video of them tongue kissing on her close friends." Nicole, an girl from the club last night said.

"Did you at least get him to sniff the coke?" Kayla sighed.

"Umm not exactly he wasn't going for it. We applied it under his nose though."

"So where's the picture?" Kayla asked.

"There isn't one but we can-"

Not interested in hearing anything else she had to say, Kayla hung up.

"You good?" Cameron, Sevyn's dad asked.

"Great, imma go home now and catch up with you tomorrow."

Cameron was Kayla's sugar daddy.

Kayla knew Cameron was Sevyn's dad, which is why she thought she was playing him and truthfully he was the one playing her.

He made it seem like he hated his daughter so Kayla could continue telling him her plan to humiliate and kill her. Cameron knew Kayla wasn't working alone which is why he needed to wait a little bit more longer to return.

_______________________________

Location: Sevyn's House
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "Can we go on a picnic today?" Sevyn whispered in Shoota's ear.

"Yea." Shoota mumbled. He was currently sleep while she was wide awake and bored.

"Bae." Sevyn whined.

"Mmmh." He replied, his eyes still closed.

"Get up."

Pulling her down to his chest, Shoota placed his hands on her thigh.

"Lemme show Snapchat how motherfucking clingy you is." Sevyn mumbled as she pulled out her phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SNAPCHAT STORY:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SNAPCHAT STORY: