Chapter Eleven

Location: East Baton Rouge Parish Prison
Akai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

Location: East Baton Rouge Parish PrisonAkai Ajani Hendrix|Shoota

"They finally let a real nigga out that cell." I yelled as I made my way to Kai's car.

"YURR!" He yelled cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Wassgood my nigga, where my baby at?" I asked as we did our handshake.

"She out with her sister, well her daughter, shii ion know." Kai shrugged.

"Oh Isis?" I questioned as I made my way around the hood of the car to the passenger side.

"Yea, her." He answered as he pulled off.

"I need a haircut and a nice ass shower." I said as I rubbed my hands over my hair.

"On god, if Sevyn see you like that you gone dame near scare her fool." Kai joked.

"Haha, you funny."

Pulling up to my penthouse, I dapped him up before fully getting out the car.

Walking into my room pulling out a outfit, I made my way to the bathroom. After showering, brushing my teeth, and using that skin care shit Sevyn had me using, I lotioned my body down, not forgetting deodorant.

Walking over to my second phone, I seen multiple messages from Sevyn. She had been sending pictures of her outfits ever since I been locked up.

She was beautiful.

Deciding to not respond, not wanting her to know I was out yet, I checked her location and noticed she was at Joseline's house.

Must be getting her nails done.

Figuring I should pop up on her after I got my haircut, I put on my clothes. Spraying Dior Sauvage cologne -Sevyn's favorite- on my neck, behind my ears, and wrist, I made my way to my Dodge.

Opening Instagram while braked at a red light, I noticed Sevyn had mentioned me in a story.

When the fuck did she get Instagram?

Opening the notification, the story instantly made me smile. "Shorty don't even know what she doing to a nigga, got me blushing and shit."

Walking into the barber shop, I sat in my original seat; waiting for Larry to come cut me.

"Wassup Slime, I see they let you out that jail cell." Larry said as he threw the cape over me.

"Hell yea."

Calling Ruth's Chris Steak House to make a reservation for tonight. I didn't know what it was, I just heard Sevyn talking about wanting to go one day.

After making a reservation for 9 o'clock, I looked up to see most of the people in the barber shop looking at me.