Chapter Twenty-Three

Location: Doctors Office
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   Sevyn's leg shook as she sat in the waiting room of the clinic

   Sevyn's leg shook as she sat in the waiting room of the clinic. "You nervous?" Shoota asked as he rubbed her thigh to calm her.

"Yes, like really really nervous." She chuckled as she calmed her leg movements.

"Mr and Mrs Hendrix!" The OBGYN yelled out.

Getting out of their seats, hand in hand, the couple made their way towards the back.

"Yo ass is eating these sweatpants." Shoota mumbled in her ear causing her to blush.

Sevyn had picked up some baby weight early and although her stomach was picking up some weight so was her ass and it looked damn good on her.

"How are you doing today mami?" Alana, a latino mother, spoke in her heave accent.

"Good, how you doing Lana?" Sevyn responded.

"Living. Is this dad?"

"Yes."

Sevyn had been to the clinic once before to confirm if she was actually pregnant. Her and Alana had builded a good relationship being that was her permanent OBGYN and would be the one delivering the baby.

"We're doing a health check up, blood pressure, and seeing how far along you are." Alana read off her keyboard with a smile.

"Sit on the bed for me Kaomei, you can sit right there dad. Are you excited or nervous?"

"I'm excitedly nervous", Sevyn chuckled as she let out a sigh.

"I was too when I had my first born but when you hear that heartbeat, it's amazing." Alana wrapped the band around her arm, in order to check her blood pressure.

"Your blood pressure isn't too high, isn't too low.. I suppose dad is taking good care of mami?" Alana looked at Shoota through her glasses.

"I be trying." Shoota said with a shrug and a nervous laugh causing the women to laugh also.

"Your doing wonderful baby." Sevyn reassured.

"Beautiful couple." Alana's heavy accent peaked through.

"Thank you." Sevyn blushed.

"Lay back for me please, now I know we didn't do this on the first check-up but i'm going to apply this gel to your belly. It's a little cold."

"We get to hear the heartbeat?" Shoota asked as his eyebrows perked up.

"Yes you do." Alana smiled as she placed the gel to Sevyn's stomach.

That shit cold as fuck.

"There's the little one", Alana said pointed to the little tiny dot, kind of shaped like a strawberry. "I'm going to turn the sound up", Alana whispered.