Chapter Twenty-One

Omniscient POV

It had been 3 weeks since Sevyn and Shoota's argument, despite the calls and the constant flowers, Sevyn wasn't going for it.

After the first week, Shoota felt bummed but kept going, however, after the second week he stopped trying.

Then week three rolled by, Shoota didn't send one flower of at least one good morning text. Sevyn didn't want to admit it but she was hurt. She thought he'd given up on their love.

Shoota was no where to be found though, besides the clubs. He was partying every night, drinking till his heartache would stop and having sex with every female who allowed him.

He was following into a hole and everyone noticed, meaning the opposition did too.

Kayla knew her plan was working, she knew the baby she was having wasn't Shoota's, it was Jakeem's.

Did Jakeem know that? No.

However, Promise did.

Promise was the nurse who did Kayla's DNA test for her, the original one and it came back positive to Jakeem Gordan not Akai Hendrix.

Unbeknownst to Promise, Kayla whited-out
Jakeem's name and printed Shoota's. She was smart, but not smarter than Sevyn.

Who on the other side of town, however, was currently on her way to the club, to help Shoota off his ass.

She knew the test was fake when Joseline told her the difference between hers and Kayla's which is why Sevyn put her pride to the side and decided to get her man.

______________________________

Location: Club Amoree
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "Where he at Kai?" Sevyn asked as she walked towards her brother

"Top floor, Section two."

"Sevyn!" Kai called out. Turning back around, she raised a eyebrow, "He been out of it for the past four days now, I can't really do anything but make sure he gets home safely."

Nodding, she turnt back around making her way threw the people and up the stairs.

"Bitch get the fuck off me before I push yo ho ass down the stairs." Shoota spat to a bottle girl that was trying to pull his dick out his pants.

"All you whores just sitting around him looking like he ain't bout to get practically raped." Sevyn let her presence known.

"Sevyn I-" She began to speak.