Epilogue

Location: Sevyn's and Shoota's Home
Omniscient POV

   "Okay, do you have everything?" Sevyn asked the baby sitter as she put her earrings on

"Yes, now hurry before hubby gets here." Chelly, the babysitter and the part-time nanny hurried.

"I'm going, i'm going. I already deposited your money into your bank account and before you tell me I didn't have to pay you, I still did."

They were celebrating their 4 year anniversary at Shoota's open mic restaurant. Over the years, Shoota had picked up a greater love for music so he decided to purchase a building and make it into a open mic restaurant, 7 7 7.

Knowing Shoota closed the restaurant for the night, Sevyn decided to tease him by putting on a lingerie material dress.

Allowing the 40 inch crimped burgundy bundles to flow down her back, Sevyn walked to the mirror to check out her outfit.

A VISUAL:

"Hubby's here!" Chelly yelled from downstairs

Walking down the stairs to see Shoota waiting with white roses, Sevyn couldn't help but smile. "You got me fucked up on all levels," Shoota mumbled as he analyzed her outfit.

"You don't like it?" Sevyn playfully pouted as she gave him a 360.

"I love it, a lil too much to the point I wanna rip it off and take you up stairs." Shoota whispered in her ear as he aggressively pulled her closer by her waist.

"Control yo self, papa." Sevyn giggle as she grabbed the flowers.

"The kids are sleep so it's really nothing you need to worry about only if Cartìer wakes up and he needs his bottle." Sevyn informed Chelly after pulling away from the kiss.

Cartìer was born three and a half years after Arya, he was a beautiful baby boy and had the cutest grey eyes. He was now five months.

"Yes ma'am, have a wonderful dinner." Chelly smiled as she watched them walk out the house.