Chapter Twelve

Location: Ruth Chris Steakhouse
Kaomei Geneviêve Eliphaz|Sevyn

   "You ain't never tell me if you liked my nails or not, they ugly or sum?" Sevyn asked, simply deciding to mess with him

Shoota replied with a chuckle, "What? Baby, you ain't even show me yo nails."

"I know, I just wanted to bother you."

They had just got done ordering their food; Shoota ordering a T-Bone Steak, a bowl of white rice mixed with grilled shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, and a Sprite on the side. While Sevyn ordered a miniature NY Strip Steak, Lobster Macaroni and Cheese, and a Strawberry Lemonade.

"Lemme see yo nails mamas." Shoota requested as he placed his hand on the table.

Putting her hand into his palm, Sevyn watched him observe her nails.

"I like em, they cute." Shoota complimented, kissing her hand after.

A VISUAL:

"Thank you baby

"Thank you baby. I decided to go short this time, because somebody broke my nail." Sevyn said making sure to emphasize the word 'somebody'.

Laughing, Shoota knew she was talking about him. "I ain't break yo nail girl, you did that to yo self. You was scratching my back."

Shrugging, Sevyn responded, "Yea because you was eating the fuck outta my pussy."

Popping her in the mouth, Shoota pointed his finger at her from across the table, "Watcho mouth, we in public."

Sevyn instantly frowned, "That ain't mean you had to pop me in my damn mouth."

Noticing her attitude change, he sat up out his seat; enough to the point he could be able to reach her lips he kissed her multiple times.

"Stop playing with me Kaomei." Shoota mumbled against her lips because she wasn't kissing him back.

Finally giving into the kiss, she adding tongue, placing her hand on the back of his head.