The golden framed mirror

Jisung was a little skeptical about what Jeongin told him.

He knew the younger was probably trying to scare him, but a part of him felt like maybe those words were speaking the truth.

And that's why Seungmin lied to his face.

When Jisung unlocked his door, he saw nothing suspicious. However, he took the blanket off his bed and put it over the mirror.

It was creepy enough to hear about the ghost. He didn't need to see his own face first thing in the morning. That would be far scarier.

He took out of the closet his pajama and took off his shirt.

The moment his upper body got exposed the blanket fell off the mirror, making Jisung turn in horror.

Looking at his reflection, he could see the fear in his eyes.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down and put the blanket back, then changed in the bathroom.

First day, Jisung...Just hold on.

The next day Jisung woke up pretty fine. He didn't have nightmares or anything. And the bed was quite comfortable.

Although he could have sworn he felt cold at some point. But he was too lazy to get up and ask for another blanket in the middle of the night.

Then he realized.

The blanket was on him. He was tucked in it while the mirror was in front of him, all clean and revealed.

Jisung jumped out of the bed, falling on the floor and noticed how his hands were shaking like crazy.

-What the hell? he said to himself.

Jisung went to wash his face and stared in the mirror for so long that he lost track of time.

He was expecting something to climb out of the mirror and kill him.

-Seungmin! Jisung shouted after the boy who seemed busy again.

-Morning, Jisung! How did you sleep?

-That's what I want to talk about. Can I remove the mirror from my room?

-What mirror? Seungmin replied not paying much attention to the other.

-The huge mirror in my room. The one with the golden frame.

-I have no idea this kind of thing existed in our theater, honestly. But I guess I can ask someone to help you.

-Thank you!

-Now go up the stage and do your thing! I have taxes to pay.

Jisung got up on the stage where Jeongin was already eyeing him from behind.

-You're alive, he scoffed. Not bad for the first day. Did the ghost pay you a visit?

-I need to know more about this ghost, Jisung suddenly turned around making Jeongin flinch.

-He is picking up on you already? a slight smirk appeared on Jeongin's face.

-He is harassing me, Jisung whispered.

-Well, that's new. Look, I only know that this ghost appeared a few years ago and started killing people here and there. There is a legend he was a boy who worked here and tried hard to end up in the chorus, but when the time came for him to go to the audition, he lost his voice due to an accident and killed himself after. He ended up haunting around here, taking the lives of people with beautiful voices and I think you are next.