The big night

-Have you checked everything?

-Yes!

-Even the lights? Jeongin asked.

-Yes, Changbin rolled his eyes. I know how to do my job, so stop bossing me around.

The great opening of the new show was there and Jisung was beyond anxious.

His whole body was shaking. So much pressure on his shoulders, knowing Seungmin's father will examine each of his moves and Hyunjin will be in the first row.

-Mister ghost, if you are there, Jisung knocked in the mirror. Help me one more time, please!

Suddenly the lights went off and on, scaring Jisung.

-Is that a yes?

Jisung took a last glance around, then fastered his pace to the stage where the others were waiting for him.

He looked from behind the curtains and spotted Hyunjin smiling at him. His heart started racing like crazy.

-What are you staring at? Jeongin pushed Jisung out of his way and looked at the public.

His smiled dropped when he saw the guy from earlier, sitting in the last row and reading about the play.

The show went more than well. It was impeccable.

Until one point at least.

Jisung's voice mesmerised the audience who didn't hesitate to bath the boy with applause and flowers.

His smile when he saw them all paying attention to him was so genuine.

Hyunjin kept his eyes on the boy and got up with every chance he got to show how much he supported him.

Meanwhile Chan was hiding behind the crowd, closing his eyes and listening to that familiar voice he tried to protect for years and ended up breaking it.

Jeongin was preparing for his part when he looked up and noticed the spotlight swinging back and forth above Jisung.

-Something is off, he mumbled to himself.

-What do you mean? Dad loves it, Seungmin said in relief.

-Hold this, Jeongin handed Seungmin his mic, leaving the older dumbfounded.

Jeongin ran to the stage and pushed Jisung away right before the spotlight to crash down and make a hole into the floor.

Everyone started panicking and taking photos of the accident.

Hyunjin got up as a reflex, wanting to check on Jisung.

-Jisung, are you alright? Changbin rushed to the boy while Seungmin pulled the curtains to hide them.

Jisung was staring with big eyes at the floor, thinking that could have been him.

-I told you to check your equipment! Jeongin yelled at Changbin.

-I did! Someone must have cut the wire! Changbin spat back.

-Thank you, Jeongin! Jisung whispered.

The younger looked at him, not knowing how to react.

-Your welcome! You are my rival, but I wouldn't wish death to anyone, he said gulping.

-Jisung, go to your room! This night is cancelled because of technical problems, Seungmin stated.

-What about your father? Jisung asked worried.

-I will handle him. I will give the people their money back. I'm not putting any of your lives in danger again. You won't perform until I get the whole place checked.

-You can hide in my room if you want to, Jeongin patted Seungmin on the back, making him chuckle.

Jisung went to his room and sat down on the edge of his bad, staring at his reflection in the mirror. His hands were trembling from the shock while tears started streaming down his red cheeks.

-Why do you hate me? he asked the mirror. What did I do to you? Why can't you leave me alone? he screamed his lungs out.

He stepped closer to the mirror and tried breaking it with a punch.

However, before the impact, a hand grabbed him by the wrist and suddenly his mind went blank.

He stopped moving, falling in a trance.

A figure got out of the mirror and circled him two times before whipping the tears gently with his thumb.

-My dear angel, I wouldn't dare to hurt you, he said holding Jisung's chin up. I could never cause you pain.

Suddenly Felix barged into the room and locked the room behind him.

-What are you doing? he yelled before getting between Jisung and the ghost. You promised. No funny business.

He looked behind and realised Jisung wasn't reacting at all.

-What did you do to him?

-He is fine. And I wasn't doing anything to him.

-Like I would believe you, Felix rolled his eyes. Still can't get his attention on your own? Maybe you should give up if he can't see you.

-Oh, he can see me. He is just like you, Minho smirked.

Felix's confidence dropped to the floor.

-And do not get bold with me. Remember you are my minion. Or are you saying you want to cut the deal? he whispered in Felix's ear.

The latter felt paralysed by fear and guilt.

-No! The deal is on. Please...

-You must really love him. Maybe as much as I love Jisung.

-If you love him, why the hell did you almost kill him earlier?

-It wasn't me.

-Then who was it?

-That's what I wanna know too.

They got interrupted by a knock on the door.

-Jisung?

They both looked at each other, Felix internally panicking while the ghost was clenching his jaw.

-What are we doing? Felix whispered. He can't see me here.

-Don't be such a baby, Minho grabbed Felix by the collar and threw him inside the mirror, then followed him after releasing Jisung.

The latter woke up confused and flinched when he hears the knocking.

He unlocked the door and got caught off guard when Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him.

-Are you alright? Did you get hurt? What happened?

Jisung was out of words. His head was hurting so bad.

He was all shaking and Hyunjin sensed it, cause he started running his hand through Jisung's hair to soothe him.

-It seems like you have a rival, Felix said, watching what was happening in the room from inside the mirror.

-Then make him dissappear. He is a shameless liar, after all.