Alone and crazy

-Anything? Seungmin watched how Hyunjin turned his office into an investigation room.

-No link between the victims except the fact that all are older than 30 years old and have been working here since forever. No criminal record. Even weirder. No fingerprints on the last corpse. Not even latex marks or something. It's like...

-A ghost did it, Seungmin said out loud what they both were afraid to say.

-Do you think Minho...

-Maybe.

-Then why would he need the tea to put them to sleep first?

-To make sure I don't feel it. If they die in their sleep, there is no pain.

-It's too clean for a ghost. And that would mean all of them were necromancers. Besides... The murders started one month ago. Minho has been here for a while.

Seungmin looked at the pictures of the corpses and tried to find an explanation. Any kind. He just needed a plausible one.

-All of them were strangled. Like Minho's father was. This is too specific. Minho is clever enough to hide his tracks.

-Then maybe... Is it on purpose? Someone pointing it towards him? Hyunjin asked, checking his emails on Seungmin's laptop.

Seungmin squinted his eyes, following every red thread to the next pic.

-Min? The autopsy... The last victim was already dead by heart attack before he was strangled.

-The tea... Seungmin widened his eyes. My father... He-he died of a heart attack too.

-And he was the one that killed Minho's father. Is that even possible?

-Someone seeks revenge. For Mister Lee.

-What if... Is there a way a for a  necromancer to control a ghost? Hyunjin blurted out.

-You mean what Minho did to Felix.

-No. The other way around. What if someone controls Minho? He's a ghost, he doesn't have a sense for time. He may not know he's being used.

-Only a powerful and trained necromancer could. But it may be possible.

-Then someone is using Minho hyung to...

-To kill all the possible witnesses of his father's murder. All that were at the trial and didn't say a word.

-I need a list of all the employees. I'll check each one and see if we can spot the next possible victim, Hyunjin rushed to the door while dialing a number.

Busan

-THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE? Changbin's jaw dropped to the floor when Jeongin unlock a gate of an old humble house with a small garden of vegetables.

-Yeah. I know it's not a lot, but it makes my grandma happy.

Changbin could have sworn Jeongin was raised in a castle giving his diva attitude. Even a high middle class mansion could have been a guess. Instead he entered the gates of a traditional small house barely standing up on its foundation.

-Take your shoes off and take the slippers, please! he said before entering the house.

There wasn't even a door. Only a curtain to keep the insects outside.

As Changbin entered the room, his eyes landed on a bed filled with old toys and clothes. On the right there was a table, a washing machine and a sink. Through another door they entered the bedroom. That was it. Two rooms. If you wanted to go cook you had to get out and enter through another door. The bathroom was also a little further.