Dates and funerals

-Wait, so you ran away?

-For a whole week. They called the police and all while I was at my aunt. When I saw the police knocking at my door, I thought "wow, they are so cool. I wanna be like them". And here I am, Hyunjin shrugged.

-All because they didn't buy you a new bicycle, Jisung laughed. Such a drama queen.

-It worked though. I still have a free hour before my shift. Wanna take a walk through the park?

Jisung looked at the watch hesitantly. He was supposed to go down to Minho, but his date with Hyunjin was going so well.

-Or perhaps you have other plans? Hyunjin added.

-No! I have something to do at the Opera, but it can wait. Let's go! he took Hyunjin's hand and exited the cafeteria.

-Where is he? Why isn't he here? Minho paced furious back and forth while Felix was watching him.

-I can't possibly know that.

-He promised! He- He fucking promised! he screamed in frustration.

-Calm down! He will be here sooner or later.

Minho nodded while leaning on a chair to calm down.

-Is the police still looking for a criminal?

-They haven't found something new in a week. But I doubt they will give up that easy... Swear to me you didn't do it.

-I didn't. I had no interest in killing a janitor or attacking Jisung. Someone else is searching for troubles.

-Then if we find him, we can clean your name. This criminal is obviously using you as a cover.

Minho stepped closer to Felix with a serious expression.

-If you do something stupid, I won't be able to bring you back to life like I did to your boyfriend. Keep that in your head for future references!

-But if I do clean your name... can I be free?

-You will be free when Jisung will be mine.

-I can work with that, Felix said determined.

-Good boy, Minho smirked.

-Thank you for this amazing date! Jisung blushed.

-I don’t wanna let go of your hand, Hyunjin whined.

-You have to, Jisung chuckled. You have a job and so do I. We'll meet tomorrow too, I promise!

-I don’t believe you, Hyunjin pouted.

Jisung smiled before cupping Hyunjin's face and pressing a short kiss on his lips.

It happened so fast that he didn't even realised he did that until he saw Hyunjin's red face.

-Oh- Sorry, I don’t know what was with me. I-

He was cut off by Hyunjin's hungry lips and hid arms pulling their bodies closer.

-See you tomorrow then! Hyunjin winked.

Jisung was all shaking, overcome by happiness. His hand was trembling on the doorknob.

He got inside and bumped into Seungmin who was on the phone.

-Sorry! Are you OK?

-Yeah, don't worry! Seungmin said before rushing outside.

He stayed there for a while.

Meanwhile everyone was waiting for him to return to start the rehearsals.

They couldn't even think of what was about to happen.