What's real anymore...

-Okay, so... I believe I owe you some explanation, Seungmin cleared his throat.

-You think? Jeongin raised an eyebrow. What the hell was that?

-Firstly... You two can see ghosts. Is he here with us? he asked Jisung and Felix.

-Yes, Felix replied. He is with me.

-Good.

-Why can't you see him? Jisung asked confused.

-You two are necromancers. You can see, talk to, touch and become hosts for ghosts. 20% of the population is born with this ability. A minority that is often being called crazy. My brother was one too.

-How come we've never heard of this? Jeongin asked.

-No one believes the minority in this world, Seungmin shrugged.

-And you? What are you? Chan chimed in.

-I'm an empath, Seungmin clarified. I can feel the pain of the people around me, people under the same roof or at a close distance. Not just that. Their bruises show up on my body as well. And Changbin here... He is the son of the priest. The cross was meant to protect him. But he has abilities on his own. He can see how people died by touching their corpses.

Minho placed his hand on Felix squeezing his shoulder slightly.

-What's wrong? Felix asked, turning his head to the right.

-What does he say? Seungmin asked.

-He says that if he knew where his body was, he could have used Changbin to find out who killed him.

-Then we have to find his corpse, Chan replied. I can help as well. I'm a past reader. I can see the history of any objects or living creature I touch. And besides... Minho is my friend.

"Was."

-You used my body to talk to him! Don't give me that shit! Felix started arguing under everyone's shocked eyes.

-Wha-what did he say?

-He's being a jerk.

-If we are talking powers here... Hyunjin spoke up. I may have noticed something weird too.

-You're a sympathetic, Seungmin cut him off.

-A what?

-Your senses are more powerful than ours. Like a super human. I knew that from the start.

"The oracle! Ask him about the oracle!"

-Ahm... he is asking about the oracle, Felix told Seungmin.

-Oracles are rare species that can see the future through dreams and fake memories. The last record of one is from 100 years ago. They disappeared long ago. Most of them committed suicide after they'd gone mad. Yet here we have one, he looked at Jeongin.

-What?

-You knew my father would die, you knew the light would fall, you knew something would happen on the stage. You're clearly an oracle.

-Okay, it was fun watching you all saying this nonsense with a straight face, but now it creeps me out. What the hell? Did you all talk behind my back to pull this prank? It's not fun at all, he backed off scared.

-We're telling you the truth, Jeongin.

-Yeah, right. Conveniently enough none of your powers can be proven. So screw you all for doing such cruel thing to someone! I know you don't like me, but this is insanity.

-Jeongin, we don't want to scare you. We- Ah! Seungmin squirmed in pain, holding his bloody palm with a huge cut along it.

-See? Real, Changbin showed on his palm the same wound and a penknife in the other hand.