A lot to handle

Felix felt a weight leaving the creaking bed.

With his bare back facing Changbin who just woke up, he was naked under the white sheets.

He squinted his eyes closed when he felt the older beding over to place a kiss on his forehead.

After he left the room, Felix opened his eyes again, staring at the now empty place next to him.

He loved Changbin with all his heart. That's exactly why he was helping Minho. There was something he had to do.

He remembered every detail. How he met Changbin and Seungmin. How he fell in love...

One year and two months ago...

It was a rainy day when Felix stepped for the first time inside the opera.

He was broke and his parents refused to give him money anymore since he didn't want to go to college.

He decided to use his passion in cooking to make money.

He just wanted to get away from his family and to start from zero.

-Hello?

His voice echoed through the big hall.

-Hi! a handsome man waved at him with the most charming smile. You must be Felix! he shook his hand. I'm Haneul. The one in charge of this place.

-Aren't you a little too young?

-Inherited it. Still working on the papers. Welcome to our family, Felix! The kitchen is first door at the right. I'll show you your room in a second.

Haneul was a strong tall beautiful man. He was cheerful and gentle. One of a kind. Very thoughtful.

He showed Felix around, then led the way to his new room.

He took out his key, then he knocked a few times before pushing the door open.

He placed his index finger on his lips, signaling the freckled boy to be silent.

The latter looked inside and saw a boy on his knees, praying with a wooden cross in his hands.

He got up all of a sudden, making Felix flinch.

-What's the situation, Bin? Hanuel patted his back.

-No evil spirits in this room.

-That's good news for the new resident, right? he smiled at Felix who looked terrified.

He nodded silently, staring at Changbin.

-Bin is the son of a priest, Hanuel explained. He is also my best friend and the one that fixes everything around here. If you have any problems, you go to him. Can you help him unpack? I need to talk to dad about the finances.

-Sure, Changbin said smiling at him.

-Thank you! You're my hero, Haneul said before leaving in a rush, leaving the two alone.

-I'm Changbin, the older said awkwardly.

-Fe-Felix, the younger shook his hand. I am the new cook.

-Awesome, Changbin smiled. I can't wait to taste your food.

Felix tried to get used to the new environment, but making friends while you are just the cook wasn't promising.

-Felix! How are you? Everything is alright? The bed is comfy enough? Tell me if something bothers you.

When Haneul started talking, he could go for hours. That amused Felix. He was trying his best to make everyone feel welcomed.

-I am alright. Don't worry! he smiled at him.