The boy in the picture

-What were you doing there? Hyunjin asked Chan.

They were both inside the interrogation room, under the dim light of a bulb dangling above their heads.

-You know what I was doing.

-Please answer properly, Hyunjin replied with a harsh voice.

Chan leaned above the table.

-Hyunjin-ah... when will you stop pretending you don't remember me? I don't think it's profesional for you to take the case considering your relationship with my family.

Hyunjin took a deep breath before turning off the camera.

-Speak.

-Minho is not in the grave. Someone took his body, Chan became serious.

-You want to tell me that the Opera ghost is him? I'm gonna need more proof than that.

-I found a picture of Mister Lee inside the opera. They lived there. Can you check the records?

Hyunjin nodded and went out for a good amount of times in which Chan just stared at his reflection in the mirror, trying to brush away painful memories.

-Hyung? Hyunjin came back after about an hour.

Chan felt so nostalgic when he heard him calling that.

-Come with me!

The detective gathered everyone in the same room and handed Seungmin a file.

-What's this? he asked confused.

-The truth. The Opera belongs to the Lee family.

-What? Felix widened his eyes and took a look at the papers.

-Mister Lee was murdered. Unsolved case. Two months later, Mister Kim came with an allegedly will where the Opera is being left to him.

-That doesn't-

-Look at how he was murdered! Hyunjin stopped Seungmin from denying.

-Hung from the ceiling... Strangled beforehand.

-So the ghost is taking revenge on us for what happened to this man? Changbin linked the dots. Why?

-Because the ghost is the son of this man, Chan admitted.

Felix turned around and looked at Minho who had no expression on his face. He was stone cold.

Suddenly a scream echoed through the walls of the building.

They all rushed to the attic where they found the source of the scream: a janitor found the body of a woman hanging from the ceiling.

Changbin covered Felix's eyes and held him close to his chest.

Felix escaped the grip and walked past the others to look closely at the corpse.

-Did you do it? he whispered, feeling Minho's breath on the back of his neck.

-I didn't. I was with you all the time.

-Okay... I believe you, he gulped in horror.

-Then give me your body.

-What?

-Felix? Who are talking to? Changbin asked confused.

-No one. Sorry, I think it's the shock, he shrugged.

-Minho? Minho? Jisung looked for the ghost everywhere.

He swore he saw him next to Felix earlier, but he couldn't call after him when everyone else was there.

So he rushed to the mirror and started yelling his name like crazy.

-You're gonna ruin your voice if you keep shouting. Besides... my ears are bleeding, Minho finally appeared.

-Did you see that? Did you-

-I didn't kill her if that's what you're implying.

-I wasn't-

-You were. And yes, I was the kid in the photo. My father owned the Opera.

Jisung was left speechless. Minho could read him so easily.

-I'm so sorry for you father!

-I'm dead too, you know, Minho scoffed, seeing the pitiful look on Jisung's face.

-I wish I could hug you... he muttered with teary eyes. Maybe I could comfort you.

-So... you don't think I killed her? Minho asked in shock.

-You said you didn't.

Minho was too stunned to speak.

-Can we start the lesson then? Jisung sat down on the rusty chair excited.

-Wait here! Minho rushed to the exit. Don't move! he added before leaving Jisung behind.

-Borrow me your body! Minho sneaked in the reflection of Felix's bathroom, making him choke on toothpaste.

-What the hell? he coughed. Come again?

-Borrow me your body. I need to talk to Bang Chan. I need him to hear me.

-Like possessing?

-Yes.

-What will it happen to me?

-You won't remember anything. Just take a good nap and wake up next day. All safe. I promise!

-I don't know... Felix said hesitating. I will be alright?

-No scratches.

-Fine. Take me!

-Good choice, Minho's eyes started glowing a purple colour as he smirked.

Chan opened the door to his apartment and met with Felix's wondering eyes.

-You're Jisung's friend.

-Yes! Can we talk?

-About?

-The boy in the picture. The ghost.

Chan considered it for a few seconds before inviting him in.

-Want some tea? Water? Booze?

-No, thank you! Felix refused politely.

-So, Chan sat down on an armchair. What about him?

Felix looked at the photos hanged on the wall.

Not even one with his parents. Just him, Jisung and occasionally a woman smiling next to Chan or kissing him.

-Is she your girlfriend?

-Ex fiancée.

-Oh... I'm sorry!

-It's okay. We agreed to split up. We had two different perspectives upon our future.

-I've never known you like girls, Felix blurted out without thinking.

He covered his mouth in shock, hoping that Chan didn't hear the last remark.

-What?

-I... Nothing.

-How would you know that?

-Know what?

-That I am gay. I didn't tell anyone before.

-I might have guessed it, Felix shrugged it off.

-I only told... Chan rose up from his seat and looked at Felix in disbelief.

He took his hand and understood everything.

-Minho...

Felix smiled awkwardly before being pulled in a tight hug.

-I missed you so much, kid!