Make a deal with the ghost

-I've come as fast as I could, Chan said in one breath.

-What is he doing here? Jeongin asked pissed.

-I called him, Seungmin explained. His brother is missing and we could use another pair of eyes to search for him and Felix.

-Does this place have some secret traps? Changbin asked worried.

-You are the mechanic. Shouldn't you be the one who knows that? Jeongin raised an eyebrow.

-Stop fighting! Two lives are in danger. Let's keep searching for them! Seungmin said. Changbin hyung and I are going to the next floor while you two are looking for them in the basement. Got it?

-No! I don't wanna go with him! Jeongin protested.

-Would you rather go with Changbin hyung? Seungmin asked.

-The idiot brother works for me, Jeongin gave up and dragged Chan after him by the collar.

Jisung arrived in an old house with spiderwebs everywhere and dust covering the colors of the walls.

He looked around and saw no photos or distinctive memories.

Only random things picked up from stores or even found.

There were a few broken mirrors and a collection of masks.

The bed was big and the sheets were wrinkled.

He was living there, but to Jisung it seemed more like he was trapped there.

-Where is Felix?

-Your friend is fine. He will return safely if you just listen to me.

The ghost gripped Jisung's wrist, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to make him pay close attention to him.

-Jisung... I love you so much! My heart belongs to you and only you. You can't imagine how painful is for me to know you up there with no protection. Everyone lies to you, everyone hurts you, everyone takes advantage of you. My angel, you don't deserve them.

Even tho those words were filled with love and sincerity, for Jisung were just creepy.

He wanted to back up, to run away, to scream for help, but he was paralyzed by fear.

-Who are you? he asked before losing his voice.

-Someone that loves you more than anything. Someone that has been waiting for you, the ghost kneeled, still holding Jisung's hand, this time gently, like it was made of glass.

-I don't understand, Jisung retracted his hand. What do you want from me?

-I want you to be safe. To realize people are lying to you.

-You tried to kill me!

-It wasn't me! the ghost outbursted at Jisung, making the younger fall on the floor.

His body was trembling while his eyes became glassy.

Was he gonna be killed? Was he gonna be stuck forever there? Was Felix even alive?

-Where is Felix? Jisung asked once again.

-Wait here, the ghost replied.

Jisung nodded and watched his kidnapper leave the room.

-He won't listen to me.

-Why aren't you telling him the truth? Felix asked putting on some makeup to look like he was dragged there against his will.

-He will just freak out more. If I tell him he cannot remember half of his life.