Money Money

-Work on your breathing. You can't run out of breath in the middle of the performance. And correct your posture. Your diaphragm expands to support your voice.

Minho was playing a dusty piano while teaching Jisung how to improve at singing.

This was the deal. Minho was his teacher and Jisung was keeping the secret of his existence.

-Once again!

Jisung groaned in exhaustion when his eyes landed on his phone.

-Shoot! I'm late! he stumbled on his feet and ran to the stairs without waving Minho goodbye.

-I'm here! Sorry! I overslept! Jisung lied to Seungmin and bowed to apologize to the whole team.

Jeongin scoffed at the pathetic view.

-You look like you fought with your pillow all night and the pillow won, he added.

Jisung was indeed a mess. The lack of sleep and the training all night were adding up to his soar voice.

-It's alright, Jisung. Just go sit with the others. I have something important to tell you.

Jisung blushed in embarrassment and nodded.

-Did it start already? Changbin sneaked behind Seungmin and took a seat on a chair, next to Felix who was eating popcorn.

-You're right on time, the latter said with a devilish smile.

-You're getting more and more excited every year.

-You are all fired! Seungmin dropped the bomb like it was nothing.

-What? they all shouted in choire.

Felix started to laugh so hard, his voice echoing through the room.

-Moving on... Seungmin threw a glance at him. If you wanna get hired again, you have to prove your talent. This is an annual test and I want you to take it very seriously. Now, I've prepared this year a beautiful musical and I will pair you all up with one song from it.

-What's this year, Seungmo? Felix asked excitedly.

-Cabaret.

-What's that? Jisung asked confused.

-Oh my god! Jeongin almost laughed. Do you know anything at all? Cabaret, 1972, Liza Minnelli. You can just fire him now, Jeongin told Seungmin.

-Then who would be your partner?

-WHAT?

-Jeongin and Jisung will do together the "Money Money" number. Have fun! Seungmin smirked a bit.

-Me and who?

-Him.

-Him and who?

-You.

-Is this a joke?

-You two need to work together. And that's what I'm planning to force you to do. Your success depends on his too. So work together.

-And that's what happened, Jisung explained it to Minho.

-And where is your partner now?

-Rehearsing. Alone. Because he cannot stand me.

Minho took a deep breath before looking through his closet.

-Alright, then I'll help you, he said putting the scarf on Jisung. Here it won't force your voice that much, but you still have to do it perfectly. The pronunciation, the moves, the expressions. We do it until it's perfect.