Chapter 3 - Finally, They Talk

This was a new situation.

Eyeless Jack pressed his legs forward as Laughing Jack dragged a body out of his box. Frankly, Eyeless Jack didn't understand how that worked, as the box was far too small to contain even a two hands, yet out came a body. He didn't ask any questions though. Food was food.

Here he was. A week ago, he was contemplating if life was even worth it anymore. Now, he decided to stay at this skeletons home and was about to ask a freakishly tall serial killer about his relationship.

This would be his repayment to Sans for saving his life. He was going to help whatever the hell was going on between these two then stay away from anything relating to their relationship again. 

What did Sans see in him? And what did Laughing Jack see in... How were either of them attracted to each other? He didn't understand. Laughing Jack was utterly terrifying and Sans was... well, Sans. A literal skeleton. How did they even have sex? Did either even have any parts?

"Can I ask you something?" Eyeless Jack asked.

Laughing Jack turned. "No."

"Wait, it's about Sans!"

That stopped him leaving. He turned back around, intense gray eyes that resembled a storm staring back at him.

Ah. So that's why Sans was attracted to him physically. He had good height to him, and when he wore the right expression, it definitely did do something to -

Nope. Not thinking about that now.

"Why do you love Sans?"

Laughing Jack tsked at that statement. "That's it? Why would I tell you?"

"Because I owe Sans one. He saved my life, and -"

"And?"

Laughing Jack suddenly started stalking towards Eyeless Jack, making him realize a simple thought. Oh shit.

"A poor little human man gets stuck in the snow and you think that's saving your life? Do you want to know what my Sansy did for me?" A hand slammed out against the wall above Eyeless Jack's head, the clown leaning down. "I was stuck in that box for so long. So fucking long. I trusted one person, and they put me BACK IN!"

He slammed his fist into the wall. It shook behind him. Eyeless Jack felt sweat gather on his forehead. He may have messed up by confronting this terrifying, hot man. But mainly terrifying.

"Do you know why I love that skeleton?" He tilted his head to the side. "My little potato found my box and just talked to me. That's all. He talked and he talked and... and I'd listen every time. It got to the point where I wanted to kill everyone in the goddamn house and kidnap him away just because he gave me stories to listen to. The only reason I'm not hunting down his brother to murder in cold blood is because he doesn't want him dead." He leaned in closer, cone nose almost pressing against Eyeless Jack's own nose. "And then he let me out. Didn't even want me to save him. He just wanted me to be free. He's my savior." A large grin spread across his face. "Your attempts are cute. Fucking adorable. But Sansy? He's much more cute, so much more adorable. He's my everything. If I had my way, I'd kick everyone out and keep him all to myself."

Ah. Alright. So he was a Yandere then. Fantastic. Eyeless Jack should have expected that. A perverted yandere.

Nope. This wasn't Eyeless Jack's place to step in and judge. He was just trying to return some help.

"Then why don't you tell him that?" Eyeless Jack asked. He tried to keep his voice from trembling from the terrifying man in front of him. "Sans was in the kitchen freaking out five minutes ago because he's worried you won't love him -"