Chapter 20 - Maybe Too Better

Warning: Discussion of masturbation / heat cycles / sex. Just discussion. No actual scenes.

The actual scenes are going to be published in the alter book in a few moments.

Turns out Jane and Laughing Jack had some time to talk while Sans was sick. Poor poor Sans. Good luck to him. They got ideas now.

Sans felt better the next day. As expected. His illness didn't tend to last very long. Fast to catch on, fast to drift away. Laughing Jack, of course, was upon him the moment his sickly coughs faded. Because that meant Bean was safe so they could bombard him once again.

And bombard they did. He woke up pressed against Laughing Jack, who probably confirmed Sans' fever wore off in the early hours of the night, and Bean lightly chewing on his arm to wake him up.

"Sansy, good morning!" Laughing Jack cooed, gently hugging him tighter. "You're not sick anymore! I missed you!"

"Yeah yeah - okay - yes okay indeed." Sans had to awkwardly shift as his daughter and boyfriend crawled over his body as if he just was brought back from the dead.

"Bah!" Bean smacked a hand against his knee with all of the force she could muster. For a moment, Sans just thought the blanket fell onto his knee.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry for trying you keep you safe kiddo, sheesh," Sans said. He dropped his head back against the pillow in his utter defeat against that hit. "Now c'mon, I need'a feed ya."

Realizing what he meant, Bean gurgled loudly, before taking far too long to roll over and crawl away with a loud set of giggles. However, her speed was no match for the bed coming to an end. Leaving her trapped, either having to decide to try and teleport (which she was never consistent with) and lose her comfort with her parents, or stay and suffer the horrid taste of milk. That would help her survive.

Bean babbled again, hitting her fists into the sheets with a pout.

"You feed her candy too much, Jack." Sans lifted her over with his magic, cupping their child within his arms. "I mean, she doesn't have to drink milk, but docs said it'd help her grow more tall with firmer bones. Don't wanna spare her ribs."

Okay. That was god awful. The worst pun he's ever said by far. A stretch and a half indeed. But Laughing Jack only smiled warmly at it, so maybe it was worth it.

"But I can't! She always gives me a sad look so I promised her I'd give her candy at least once a day." Much like their daughter, Laughing Jack gave a long pout. "And I don't give her king sized candy bars so she isn't completely full when we have to feed her milk."

"Uh huh."

Bean, naturally, tried to fight the bottle. But she had just spent almost a full day and night without being near Sans, so she didn't fight it that much. Because that meant he'd stop holding her and she certainly didn't want that.

Babies were rather easy to read.

"I heard Eyeless Jack left his room. Is he doing better now?" Sans asked.

"Yeah, mostly," Laughing Jack said.

"Do you think I got sick because of him?"

Laughing Jack immediately got a big grin on his face the moment Sans said that. Then, with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk, he giggled.

"No. Certainly not. It's a demon sickness only."

"Ah."

With a slight blush, Laughing Jack tucked himself against his knees. Staring down at Sans with that smile still.

"... but it'd be super hot to see you with that. We should turn you into a demon. So you can get that."

Hot?