Chapter 25 - A Night To Remember

Baby?

No. Alright.

Sans was a little bit too excited about the possibility of another baby. Don't get him wrong, he adored Bean and her cute little quirks. But when he had always envisioned his future, he always hoped for a decently sized family. Multiple dates, multiple children. Two would be ideal. Three if he was maybe feeling a little more confident.

Pregnancies for skeletons could take a few days to show. But Sans was too excited for that. Now he stood in the downstairs bathroom, holding up his shirt occasionally to see if it took hold yet. Souls usually could take a few days to develop. Depended on a lot of factors Sans didn't know. Too much technical, magic shit.

Hopefully, Bean was doing fine. The problem with living with so many people was that he wasn't exactly confident in having sex underneath their noses. The idea of any of them walking in was kind of terrifying. So he had them all go out to the park with Bean so he didn't have to worry about that. They were serial killers, they could handle one single baby.

Though, looking at his phone, it was riddled with text messages. Laughing Jack scared everyone shitless halfway through the day when he showed up. Bean was very upset to be away from the house and Sans and ended up teleporting away several times. Best to not push his luck for a bit with her for the next few days. She's been doing somewhat good with teleporting.

This would probably be the last kid Sans had, then. Maybe one more a few years down the line. When Bean was older and a little bit more independent. And when this kid he was hopefully going to have soon wasn't just a baby.

Hopefully, this kid didn't have teleportation magic. That would be rather... difficult. To deal with. Having one kid who could appear and disappear at will was going to be hell to parent. Having two was a death sentence.

Still no baby soul in his ribcage. Seeing that he might be wasting the night away at this point, he huffed, shuffling back into the kitchen as he returned to his phone to give the all-clear for everyone to return. Just once they found Bean. Again.

And, as he typed, he made sure to summon up his magic and drag the soul of the stranger hiding in the shadows forward.

Sans still hadn't had the chance to train his magic yet. But he was getting better at noticing people lingering near him. Including that stranger that followed him and Jane the other day before randomly dipping, and the stranger that now stood in his kitchen.

"You're fast," They hummed.

"You're like, what, the third person who's broken into my house and hung out in my kitchen." Sans paused, recounting in his head. Sally, Ben, and Jeff. "No, fourth. Kitchens are a popular spot for people who break in apparently. It's... weird."

There the stranger stood. Long black hair hanging from underneath a grey hat. Glowing yellow eyes stared at Sans as similarly glowing teeth tilted into a slight grin. Despite that grin, his hands couldn't seem to keep fully still. As if expecting Sans to do something else. Sans huffed, quietly checking over the man for any weapons before he let go of his magic. Jane was a call away. Laughing Jack would be here any minute.

"I'm not here to stay for long. I'm here to come and get you," The stranger said. He wiggled his fingers, leaning back and forth on his feet. "So, I'll just be quick about this. I need you to come with me."

Sans blinked. "Come with you? Yeah, sure. Just let me go get my pants and pull on my bullshit hat. You didn't give me any reason to and last time I followed someone who asked me to follow them I ended up getting fucked sore as a result."

Too much information. But Sans was tired, had a long day of activities, and didn't want to deal with another new CreepyPasta right now. He barely just got the hang of Eyeless Jack and Toby, if he kept taking them in at this rate he'd barely know anyone in his house. Couldn't get to know so many people. And also, he was possibly pregnant and didn't want to risk anything happening to that. This time wasn't the best. Maybe in a few days. But right now? Sans really couldn't deal with it. Things were just getting under control again.