Chapter 30 - Some Thoughts

The soft drizzle of rain pounded against the glass of the greenhouse once more as Sans, with a sore back and hunched expression, settled Bean onto the counter of the old kitchen corner. She babbled on, as usual, giving Sans a wide and happy stare. Ignorant of her surroundings or the situation at hand.

Sans was now somewhat debating making a run for it. Helen didn't seem to react very fondly to finding out Sans was involved with other CreepyPasta. That might spell out a bad outcome if he reacted terribly. And he didn't want to find that out.

"Baba." Little Bean reached out. "Bah."

"Yes, of course," Sans said as if she said something very intellectual.

"Bah."

"Yep."

He pulled down another can of food. Laughing Jack opened cans so easily. With his claws, he would just tear through the tops with his bare hands. Super convenient and useful.

He was not going to react well to Sans missing, huh? Sans was sure the others could handle themselves as he waited out this situation. He'd prefer not to have his memories erased like the other women that were kidnapped, but hey, if it meant he got out of this without any harm he was completely fine with that. The women didn't have any bruises and seemed in good condition when they were found in areas meant for them to quickly find their way back home.

Except, now things might not be as hopeful as previously stated. Because Helen did not react well to hearing the news that Sans was fucking serial killers. Was it jealousy? He didn't seem attracted to Sans. CreepyPasta seemed very straightforward with their confessions. Both Jane and Jack gave it to Sans rather instantly. But Helen didn't seem interested. They talked for a bit, the info was revealed, and he ended up bolting.

Sans might have to make a break for it if Helen came back unable to handle the news. But he didn't look like he was angry or jealous, instead, he seemed almost freaked -

As if, for example, he just realized he was involved in the kidnapping of the boyfriend of Jane and Laughing Jack. Two notoriously known, strong CreepyPasta who had a rather twisted sense of revenge and weren't ones for kindness or pity.

Sans leaned against the counter, realizing that Helen might very much be fucked if they found out he was a participant. But Helen didn't kidnap him, it was that golden-eyed, grey-skinned Puppeteer that did so without even asking Helen's opinion and going against his wishes. And, if they were good friends (which Helen implied previously), then his friend just signed both of their deaths with that action.

Woah. Sans was someone they should not fuck with. He just realized that. He kind of had a good ass reason to not mess with him. Else they'd suffer the wrath of his found family.

Yeah, they were fucked.

Was Sans going to make a plea for the other guy? He wasn't sure. Helen was a definite yes. He didn't have any involvement in Sans' kidnapping and wanted him to be returned quickly, seeming against the idea of a forced romance. The Puppeteer, however, held a knife to his daughter's throat and kidnapped him. Good intentions, but he would have killed Bean if Sans didn't go. Not exactly someone Sans would want to protect. 'Don't worry Jack, he only would've killed her if I didn't agree to his terms completely!'

Real shitty argument there.

Sans decided, glancing over at Bean, he'd let his boyfriend decide on what to do to the Puppeteer. As long as he didn't get off the hook. Let Sans slap him a few times at the very least. Because fuck him. He held a knife to Bean's neck and fully intended to kill her if Sans didn't comply. No matter how much the guy said he didn't want to do it, that didn't get an off-the-hook excuse.