Chapter one : A year later...

Quick note : I going to put some of my own fnaf security breach ocs in my fanfic. I hope you enjoy!

Gregory's POV :

I woke up, again because of those stupid nightmare. I check the time, it was 6 : 30 am in the morning. I felt like I really don't want to get out of bed, but I don't want to go back to sleep, either. " WAKE UP, SLEEPHEAD " Shouted Cassidy, causing me to fall out my bed. " Cass, why did you do that for, " I asked her, " Well Gregory, you have to go to school and to pizza plex, today, " she answered my question. ' The Mega Pizza plex... ' I thought. 

Hello, and yes my name is Gregory Evan Afton. I am 13 years old and born with dangerous abilities. Yes, I lived with a vengeful soul named Cassidy who is 16 year old girl but she looked like 10 years old and I am the son of Michael and Lily Afton. My mom is the CEO of Fazbear Entertainment, and my dad, let's just say he left my family. Also, I have or had, three older siblings, but they all died at the age of 12. Fortunately for me, I survived the 12, well barely. Because I was also born with immorality, thank to my father.

" I don't want to go plex, today, " I said to Cassidy, and Cassidy is only person who know why I hate the plex, so much. " Come on, you did recovered, though. Why not just go to school first, then I  dropped you off at school, pick you up after school. Then I take you to the plex, with your mom " she said to me, then she left my room. " Wow, she's annoying " said Ennard from the closet. Also Ennard with us, and he is the only animatronic that I trust, so far. " I have to get ready for the day, Ennard, " I said to him.

I left to go to the bathroom for a shower. After I was done with the bathroom, I was ready for the day. I went downstairs, and found a note from my mom.

Dear Gregory,

I had to go to work early, but Cassidy is in charge while I'm gone.
Breakfast is on the table, and your bag is at the front door.

I love you, mom

I sighed and ate my breakfast. Then I saw Cass came down the stairs, " Did you lost your illusion disc, again Cassidy ? " I asked her, and she was embarrass when I asked her that question. " Yes I my illusion disc, " she said to me. I got up help her find it, and you know where it was, in her room, on the illusion disc charger. " I found it, Cass " I shouted to her, and she teleported right in front of me. Then I jumped in surprise, " Thank you, Gregory for helping me find my disc, " she said, as she put it on and turned it on. She looked like a 16 years old girl. " Okay, let's take you to school, " she said to me.

 She drove me to school ( A/N : Yes Cassidy can drive. My au, no one judged me ), and dropped me off. I was always the top of all my technology classes, but some of my other class, I'm not. I saw one of my friends, Mark J. I walked to him, " Hey Mark J, " I said to him, and he turned around, then me. " Oh hey Gregory, I wondering what are we doing for our technology project, " he said to me. I explained him about the project, but the bells rang.

And we went inside the school and settled in our classes. Then school begin.

Cassidy's POV : 

After I dropped Gregory at school, I went back to the house because I need to do some chores, that Lily left me to do. I saw Ennard roaming the house, when I came back. " Hey En, whatcha' doing ? " I asked him as he walked up to me, and as I was closing the door behind me. I turned off my illusion disc, and turned into my soul form. " So, what are you start first ? " Ennard asked me.

" Well I'm going to do the basement, because Gregory was doing some late night fixing on animatronic, again " I said to Ennard. I went to the basement, when I got there. It was pretty tidy, but some of the chips that Gregory was using. I cleaned them up, then put them in a jar. Then, there's was Gregory secret project, he was working on for the past few months. I left the basement, then cleaned the other rooms of the old house. This house used to belong to the Afton family, then Gregory's father, Michael inherited the house also the company. But since he disappeared, 5 years ago. His mother took over the company until Gregory was old enough to take over.

Then I went to the last final rooms. But they were Gregory's older siblings' room. I remembered what Gregory told me about them.

~ Flashback ~ 
" They were the best siblings, you can ask for " he told me. " Told me more about them " I asked him once. " They're name were Evan, Eliza, and Mike. Evan was the oldest of all of us, he was like the leader and a great brother to us. His powers were similar to my mother's. Evan was always overprotective sometime, but most of the time, he's kind, caring and give up his time to help us. Then we have Eliza. Eliza is the second oldest, her power are foresight. She also protective, but not like our brother Evan. Her personality is bit different than Evan, her is kind, caring, helpful, she persevere, and very hopeful to us. Next there's Mike, Mike's powers are a bit similar to mine but he doesn't have tech ability. His personality is a mix of Evan and Eliza, if you mess with us, you mess with him. He is very overprotective, mostly me. Because he and mother are the only one who know my dangerous abilities. " He paused.

Then he continued, " Then there's me, the one that my father doesn't love. My abilities are very dangerous, I could kill someone with them. So we decided not to tell my father or my other two siblings. We just protect them, but since the deaths of my three older siblings. My parents weren't the same, it was easy for my mother to moved on. But my father, he said it's my fault for not protecting them. Then he left, just left the family for good. But you guys came along, you and Ennard. It's help us moved on, because Cassidy, you were like a light to our family, " he told me.

~ End of flashback ~

I remembered what he told me about his siblings. " I hope I meet them one day, " I said as I finished cleaning the last of the three siblings' rooms. Then I can relax at last.