Chapter 6 : Visions

Gregory's POV :

After I lost consciousness, I went fall in sea of my mind. Then a hand pulled me up, and I was pulled to land. I gasped for air, and I looked who save me. It was Evan, my dark side of me. I got up, then the floor broke under us. I screamed as I fell through the floor, and Evan tried to catch me, but failed and tried to followed me.

I landed on the ground, I got up. I had a flashlight in my hand. I walked around the area I was in, I was in a room. With lots of computers, and there was note on the desk. 

If you want to escape this room, Gregory. All you need to do is play a little game with me. If you win, you will live but if I win, you will die. I am the cause why your three older siblings are DEAD.

- Glitchtrap

I was so dumbfound, and shocked who really killed my siblings. But I knew this was a trap, and I tried to find the door. When I found the door, I just teleported out of the room. Then I tried finding where I am in this place. I was in a burn old pizzeria, the one my father used to talked about. " You weren't suppose to ESCAPE THE ROOM " said Vanny, as I turned to see her, and I ran for my life.

Then the floor broke, again. But this time I was in a room, in the Pizza plex. I was staring at a princess quest, it was number 3. " GREGORY, there you are " said Evan as floated toward me. We need to get out of this vision, now. I nodded in agreement and left the vision.

" What did you see, Gregory ? " he asked me. " I saw the future, I was in a room with lots of computer. And there was a note from some guy named Glitchtrap. Then Evan face change to concerned to angry. " HE STILL F*CKING ALIVE, "  he shouted, as I got up and tried to calm him down. " Why are you mad about what I said ? " I asked to Evan, and he looked at me. 

" Ok, you are calm , now " I said to him, and he nodded. " Who exactly is Glitchtrap ? " I asked Evan. He sigh, " He is a digital version of William Afton, my father, your grandfather, " he said to me, I was shocked and dumbfound. " So he's my grandfather, that's why my parents don't talked about him, " I said with a little hated in my voice. " Yes, your parents tried to stop him from hurting anyone else, but failed to protect your siblings, " Evan said. " That's reason why my three older siblings are dead. Because of some test, if you fail the test, you will dead, " I said to myself, but Evan heard what I said. " You will not die, not on my watch, because I'm your dark side, " he said, " but you will wake up soon, like right now. " " Bye Evan " I said.

Then I woke up, " Gregory, " said my mom. " What happened when I was HAVING ANOTHER F*CKING VISION ? " I asked, as hands were on my temples. " Language, Gregory, " said my mom and Freddy at the same time. " But what did you see in your vision, though ? " My mom asked to me, and I sigh. " Well I had a vision about the future. Where I am in a dark room with lots of computer. Then I find this note on one of the desks, it say if I want to live I have to pass this test, " I said and everyone was shocked when they heard " test. " But I continued on, " But I just ignored the note and just teleported out the room. Then Vanny saw me escape the room, and started chased me, but the collapsed below me. And the end of the vision, then my dark side save me from falling as usual. "

They were all shocked, " But who's your dark side, " asked Freddy and I realized what I said. ' Oops, sorry about tell them about you ' I thought to Evan, my dark side of me. ' It's ok, ' he answered. " Well, let's not talked about that, " I said to Freddy. " We need a plan to stop that Afton for good, " said Cassidy, and everyone agreed with her except me, my mom, Noah, and Freddy. I think will end well at all.

After trying to make a plan, everyone was running out of ideas to stop my grandfather. My mom was worried about the vision that I told everyone about my vision. Even my dark side, Evan is also worried. He was floating above me, telling me everything is going to be all right. But my anger started to rise a bit. I need people to stop worrying about me. But I tried to keep my calm, and the reason no one bully me at school is because of my dark side.

I showed him once, when someone used to bullied me at school. And I lost my temper, then boom. My dark side reveal himself, and almost attacked the kid who bullied me. But I need to stay calm, but main problem I can't. " Can you guys please STOP YELLING EACH OTHER ? " I yelled at the top of my lungs with a anger voice.  Then I realized what I done, I can heard Evan growling in the background. 

" Guys, meet Evan Afton. The dark side of me, " I said. " Evan, don't you hurt any them, please, " I pleased. Then he calm down, " Fine, if they will SHUT UP, " he yelled as he stared at everyone and Freddy was surprised. " I suggest we don't pissed him off, " said my mom to the others. ' This is going to be a long night, ' I thought.