Chapter 23 : The Finale

Gregory's POV :

" Buy me some time Cass, " I said to her, and she kept him distracted for me. As I got up and to grab my sword. But my sword was broken, and I turned it back into the ring. The ring was broken in half, and I took the broken pieces. " I think I have a idea, " I said, and clasped my hands around my ring. I closed my eyes, and focus on the ring's power. My mom said it holds the anti-virus inside, even broken it still has it power. I focused on my broken ring, then I opened my eyes, and the broken ring was repair.

Then I transformed my ring into a sword, once more. " This time, I will not fail, " I said, and attacked my grandfather.

Lily's POV :

We fought off a bunch of animatronics, so far. " Why are their so many animatronics ? " Lizzy asked, and we didn't know exactly. Then when the last animatronic was been beaten up, we went into the hallways the others went into. We saw them fighting off William, and we decided to help them out. But they need help, and I hit William in the back of the head. Then he fell down, on face first. " That's for killing my older brother, Gabriel, " I said to William with dark face. 

Gregory's POV :

I saw my mom hit my grandfather on the back of the head. " That's for my older brother Gabriel, " she said, and helped me up. I thanked her, and I need to defeat William for good. Then he got up and I was already in my combat position. He made the first move, and I dodged him. " Why are you hurting people ? " I asked to my grandfather, and he just laughed. Then he lunged at me, and I dodged his attacked. We need to stop him from hurting people, and I need to be close enough to stop . Then I realized the recharge station kept him alive, " Someone need to destroy the recharge station or, it will keep William alive, " I said as I dodged my grandfather's attacks. They realized that too, when I said it.

" Why don't you just stand still, so I can kill you, Gregory, " said my grandfather, and attacked me again. Then the others managed to destroy the recharge station, and when my grandfather turned his head. " Nooooo, " he shouted, and sneak attack behind him. Then I stabbed him with my sword, and pushed it even further down his back. I let go the sword, " I ALWAYS WILL COME BACK, I always will, " he shouted in pain. " But not this time, grandfather. I'm done playing your games and your pain you been giving to everyone, " I said with stern voice. Then he was dying, and the anti-virus worked on him

Then he lunged at me, and I was slow this time. His claws, clawed my side. I fell on my knees and clutched my side, blood was oozed out. But the blood was glowing the same color like last, and Evan ( C.C ) ran to my side. Then my grandfather fell onto the ground, and his eyes was dark, he was finally defeated. " Oww, my side hurt a lot, " I said, then I started to black out again. The voice kept coming in and out. Then I blacked out, and fell into my mindscape.

Evan ( C.C )'s POV :

Gregory blacked out in my arms, and I carried him in bridal style. " We need to get out of here before this place collapse, " said Evan ( Gregory's brother ), and we ran out of the place. Gregory need help, he is in pain. " Gregory need a doctor, " I said, as we made back to the surface. " Evan ( me ), is right. Greg need some help, and the wound is deep, " said my brother, Michael. Vanessa went to the security office to call the ambulance for Gregory. Gregory was with me, because his wound is really deep and I was keep him alive. " Don't worry love, we will get you some help. I promised, " I said to him. " E-Evan, " he mumbled. 

Then Vanessa said the ambulance is here. We took him outside of the Pizza plex and gave him to the people in the ambulance. " You can meet your son at this hospital, " said the man of the ambulance to Lily. We went to the hospital, just in time. I teleported to Gregory's room, he looked fine. Well, I'm his darkside of him, and I was invisible to the humans unless I want to show my spirit form. I stay by Gregory's side until he will wake up.

Gregory's POV :

I walking in the forest where me and my family went camping years back. I do remembered those days, and those memories are in my head. I was in my mindscape, and I don't what is happened in the real world. Then I remember the only place out of here is the water abyss, and there used to be a door. But I don't remember where it was though, as I thought as I walked through the forest. Then I saw something that caught my eye, it was a door. " Impossible, I thought the door was lost forever, " I said, as I walked up to it. I still had the key, and I put the key into the keyhole. Then I turned the key and went through the door.

I woke up in the hospital bed, and Evan ( C.C ) was leading on the wall. I felt bad leaving him like that. I sat up, " Evan, " I said and he looked at me. " Gregory, you are awake, " he said, and went to my side. " How long I was out for ? " I asked to Evan, looked at him. " You were out for a day and half. But I stayed by your side, no matter what. The doctors decided I can stay, because Gregory, I love you with all my heart, " he said to me, and I smiled. Then the nurse came in to check up on me, and when she saw me awake. She left rushing out of the room, to get a doctor. Then the doctor came, " Sir, I asking the room, " said the doctor to Evan ( C.C ) and he left the room. After a few minutes of check-up, my mom and Evan ( C.C ) came in. " Hello Gregory, how are you feeling ? " my mom asked to me. " I'm fine for most of it, " I said to her.

After getting discharge from the hospital, we went to the Mega Pizza plex for family. But my mom had to do some things. Leave me and Evan together, " Now can I get a kiss ? " Evan asked, and I nodded. He took me to somewhere private, and pinned against the wall. " Really, this is old, Evan ( C.C ), " I said to Evan. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Then we pulled into a kiss.

A/n: I am finally done with this chapter, but the story isn't over yet! I will now worked on the epilogue. And big shout-out to one of my follower, That_H0meless_0rphan, for supporting this book and for making me laugh. But let get serious, and after I finish this book I will work on a new soon as possible!

~ Silver Moon